Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Victoria - Bristol  (Read 4096 times)

Shaketherooom

Hi, I'm planning on seeing this new girl. Search here comes up with nothing. Anyone got any info before I book?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline rudolph hucker

No info sorry, she's clearly new in Bristol so doubt if you'll find out much.
If she's as good as the Bristol poles I've done (Olivia, Agnes, GK, Roxy, Angelina) she could see her workload increase.

Happy hunting

Offline Qwerty

If you look more closely at her profile, you'll see she's actually on tour to Brizzle, from today until Weds.

Unfortunately I cld have only made this afternoon, and she's not arriving until 5pm, which is too late for me...

Curious6705

Hi, I'm planning on seeing this new girl. Search here comes up with nothing. Anyone got any info before I book?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Charges £30 extra for CIM - so could be £150 for the hour. A bit on the dear side for a Polish WG who's not well known IMO.

Shaketherooom

Booked, so will let you know..

Shaketherooom

Was a great punt. She is very hot, dressed exactly as i asked (went shopping for it and sent a few cheeky texts about it with my encouragement)  loads of dfk, deepthroat. Only half an hour but was good sex in the time we had. Recommended by me!

Offline Roth

Was a great punt. She is very hot, dressed exactly as i asked (went shopping for it and sent a few cheeky texts about it with my encouragement)  loads of dfk, deepthroat. Only half an hour but was good sex in the time we had. Recommended by me!

Sounds another good Polish prossie to add to the list.   :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good punt. :drinks:

Will you do a review?

Offline Sorted

This is Brittany  of old cracking girl and superb service !

Offline Roth

This is Brittany  of old cracking girl and superb service !

Not in Bristol now. On tour.  Hope she comes back.   :D :thumbsup:

jonnyboy02

Hey guys

I tried her service last week for 1/2 hour and she was good...
She is quite young and good-looking...
she does everything what she states...

positives:

1- good at BJ
2- great body and well groomed; long legs and fair size boobs
3- good at French Kissing
4- nice personality and makes you feel comfortable

disadvantages:
1-  if you are looking for a GFE she is not the best unfortunately as I would much rather to feel that she is enjoying the time you are paying for as much as you do... So there was lack of feeling... She blocks her mind and does her job, which can be a turn off.

Overall 6 out 10

it is like driving a Peugeot 208cc;  good acceleration (0-60) but in the long distance the performance is not as good   :thumbsdown:

I hope this helps...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 09:42:05 pm by jonnyboy02 »

Offline Roth

Offline jawill

Saw her about 2 weeks ago, seen her a few times now over the past year and half and she is still absolutely drop dead gorgeous, amazing deep throat and funny.  I find she gets better the more you see her as she gets to know you.  Personally, I couldnt have got more GFE last time I saw her if I tried,   she was a raving horny sex monster lol.  I believe she is touring and the locations and dates shown on her profile says:

Slough, Berkshire   23/01/2015 to 29/01/2015

Cardiff, Cardiff   01/02/2015 to 04/02/2015

Swansea, Swansea   05/02/2015 to 08/02/2015

Slough, Berkshire   09/02/2015 to 14/03/2015

Poole, Dorset   15/03/2015 to 21/03/2015

Offline Roth

Saw her about 2 weeks ago, seen her a few times now over the past year and half and she is still absolutely drop dead gorgeous, amazing deep throat and funny.  I find she gets better the more you see her as she gets to know you.  Personally, I couldnt have got more GFE last time I saw her if I tried,   she was a raving horny sex monster lol.  I believe she is touring and the locations and dates shown on her profile says:

Slough, Berkshire   23/01/2015 to 29/01/2015

Cardiff, Cardiff   01/02/2015 to 04/02/2015

Swansea, Swansea   05/02/2015 to 08/02/2015

Slough, Berkshire   09/02/2015 to 14/03/2015

Poole, Dorset   15/03/2015 to 21/03/2015

Her profiles not showing those dates. :unknown:

When's she back in Bristol do you know? :unknown:

jonnyboy02

I partially agree with you jawill about her being gorgeous and being funny but some people may not take her sense of humour...
I quite like her personality as she has a very dry sense of humour... (like pinot grigio) :lol:

About GFE completely disagree, she does her job and that is it...

she never cums (orgasm) with her customers... But I have to admit she does not pretend like others too...

she had to put lubricant gel (tingle) on top f the condom after having penetration around 20 mins to make me cum...

overall good experience would I see her again? yes I would if the price remains the same

Offline Roth

Sounds ok at the price.  Who cares if she cums or not.  I don't. :diablo:

D-fens86

Brittney-debute, old profile
Cheeky-victoria, new

its the same girl tht u in love, isn't it? Jawill lol

Offline jawill

Her profiles not showing those dates. :unknown:

When's she back in Bristol do you know? :unknown:

If you go to the bottom of her profile and it says "on tour", if you click on that, it shows you the dates....

Offline Roth

Brittney-debute, old profile
Cheeky-victoria, new

its the same girl tht u in love, isn't it? Jawill lol

Never met her but I'm in luv too. Hope she comes back to Bristol.  :D

D-fens86 just so you know real punters don't say LOL.  Are you a rival prossie?  :manhater:

Offline Roth

If you go to the bottom of her profile and it says "on tour", if you click on that, it shows you the dates....

Cheers.  :)

jonnyboy02

Offline CheeseYa

Any of you Bristol punters paid Victoria a visit recently?

As I noticed that she's in MK now and her photos are very appealing but the fact that no one has reviewed her in all this time is making me think it might be too good to be true :unknown:

Shaketherooom

Have you got a link? The old one doesn't work

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline happy as larry

Offline CheeseYa

Saw her about 2 weeks ago, seen her a few times now over the past year and half and she is still absolutely drop dead gorgeous, amazing deep throat and funny.  I find she gets better the more you see her as she gets to know you.  Personally, I couldnt have got more GFE last time I saw her if I tried,   she was a raving horny sex monster lol...

Is this the same WG that you guys punted with then? Or has this profile been reassigned since 2015...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only