Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Lips Leena - Inverkeithing  (Read 1648 times)

9 review(s) for X HOT LIPS LEENA X (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jake1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of seeing this lovely lady the other day for the 4th time so should put up a review.

Was only a half hour meet as that was all time would allow which was £60 + £10 for OWO

Got the paperwork out of the way then moved onto the bed, was offered a massage but opted to move straight onto having fun, started with FK and caressing and then oral which she is very talented at including some deep throating.  Moved into a 69 and can confirm she has a clean sweet tight pussy and also did some mutual rimming and we were in that position for a good 10 minutes which we both appeared to enjoy.

After that it was on with the condom and Leena hopped on for cowgirl position for a few minutes with Leena alternating between bouncing and grinding on mini Jake and here's one of the reason why for me Leena is highly recommended (I'll get to the other in a minute) if she'd wanted she could have had me shoot my load right there but she made me slow down and controlled the pace to keep it going.  It was then onto reverse cowgirl (did I mention the full length mirror opposite the bed) for a wee while before moving into missionary, all the way through this there's plenty of FK and DFK which all felt very natural.  Anyway after another wee while of pumping away I'm done and I've came at which point she tells me off as she wanted to make me cum with her mouth (that's the other reason btw).

After a bit of small talk I went for a shower and got dressed and left, after checking my watch I'd been there 35-40 minutes so she's not a clock watcher

Ratings

Looks - 8/10 I have a thing for Asians so may be biased but I think she is very attractive
Body - 8/10 she's petite 5-1 or 5-2 nice tits with responsive nipples, a little soft around the middle but more in a natural way, not fat
Personality - 10/10 friendly, genuinely appears to enjoy what she does which helps improve the experience
Incall location - 8/10 the flat itself is modern and clean but if arriving by car there's parking round the corner but maximum stay is 1 hour so if your planning on staying longer best option is to go by train as it is not even a 5 minute walk

She's a cracking girl, I'm half tempted to go back today actually, I'd recommend her to anyone

Tjkooker

The only words missing from this tripe is "treat her well guys"
10/10 if it was an adultwork field report. As it's UKP  :lol: :lol:

Offline Jake1980

Fuck sake I get shite for being too harsh on my last review and shite for being positive on my next

Sorry if it's too 'fluffy' for you but she provides a very good genuine service in my experience

Tjkooker

Fuck sake I get shite for being too harsh on my last review and shite for being positive on my next

Sorry if it's too 'fluffy' for you but she provides a very good genuine service in my experience

Take a chill pill and go with the flow. It's all banter. Your review may well be useful to someone. Just reads like generic crap that you get on other sites.

Online willie loman

I have been with this girl several times, when she worked the saunas, she is very good.

Offline Jake1980

Take a chill pill and go with the flow. It's all banter. Your review may well be useful to someone. Just reads like generic crap that you get on other sites.

Cool no bother, I went down the route of as much detail of the actual punt as possible as opposed to just saying she was a good ride.

I'm sure the longer I spend on here the more I'll turn into an old cynical cunt  :P