Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Moon (SW London) - Apparently she's a Doctor!  (Read 4913 times)

12 review(s) for EVE MOON (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TreyWalker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off I'd like to apologize as I've done my usual and had a punt with a new girl and reviewed it significantly after the date of the punt. I have to find time to do the review when prying eyes are not around. And also after the "honeymoon" period of the punt, the desire to put a review up soon fades. All though honeymoon is definately not a word to describe how I was feeling after this punt.

I fell back into a bad habit. I had originally arranged my birthday present booking in December with Miss KDD, plenty has been said about her on this forum and I felt confident it would be a good booking. But the arranged date we had, became a date I just couldn't make because of work. So I cancelled and thought I'll just have to wait till later in the month. My birthday came around and the head down below took over. I decided to give myself a birthday punt.

Of course now all my regulars were booked, as well as any girl that I felt confident seeing because of this forum. Also, because it was all so last minute I needed it to coincide with other obligations I had, which limited the areas I could punt in. However I thought I'd found a good punt. A girl with three UK punting reviews, all generally positive was in a convienient area. So I phoned with fingers crossed and she was available. This girl was Eve Moon.

The comms were good, but they were clearly done by someone else as on my arrival the level of english had dropped as well as the knowledge of my booking. So comms was good but if you like to arrange that with the girl in question, then this would be a negative.

Now, I'll have to admit first of all, that this WG was on my hotlist, but in retrospect it was purely area related. My other booking in this area was also a negative, all though all reviews I've read on both girls were positive. They are both no longer on my hotlist, but I digress.

The location was easy to find and close the the main station in the area. As I know the area well, of course it was very easy to find. Once you know were you are going, it took all of a 5 minute casual stroll. I arrived and knocked on the door, and the customary open door with someone behind it took place.

Eve Moon is clearly the same woman as the one in the pictures. She maybe slightly older but not so much so that I was convinced the pictures were taken from a long time ago. She asked me to take off my shoes and showed me to the bedroom. The bedroom was very nice, and she has a proper massage table, which I was expecting from reviews. I do like to get massages and I had heard that hers were good. So I was looking forward to that.

Shower was offered and taken, the facilities were okay, nothing amazing but enough to do what you have too. We then got to the punt.

Facially she is attractive but in a plain way. I wouldn't call her ugly but she wouldn't turn my head on the street. Body wise, she has a bit of a belly but nothing I would complain about. Nice small breasts and a great ass. It's just a shame the service was so poor in comparison in a lacklustre sort of way.

We started with kissing, very light and tentative, no DFK at all. We undressed and continued to kiss for awhile before she grabbed me and acted surprised at how big I was. Always nice to hear but I have a feeling this was the start of a particular tactic. She moved down to give me OWO, before I had initiated it, and did this strange lick the tip and rub her fingers over my head thing. She did it a couple of times and then suggested we go to the bed. On the bed she went and got a condom and lub and put it on before continuing OW. The OW was okay in the sense that it kept me hard but did very little else for me. So I suggested 69. She tells me to be very gentle. I say okay, taking the tip on board because the best punts are the ones were at least you think the WG is enjoying it. However she positions herself so I have to really crane my neck to do anything, and is constantly moving herself away from my efforts.

Fed up of the oral completely I suggest we moved on. Cowgirl first which was okay, then Doggie style. She looked good in these positions but Cowgirl did nothing for me because she was very slow and measured in her performance, delibately not letting me get deep. Doggie was better cause I was more in control, but she still positioned herself in a way that I couldn't get in deep. So we keep at this position for awhile, when I feel the end coming. So I try to slow down. She then starts to move her hips faster, something she didn't do before. When I ask her to slow down cause I want to last a bit longer, she starts to squeeze me inside of her, eventually causing me to finish. Again, I believe this to be part of a predetermined tactic.

Not that satisfied with the punt so far, I suggest the massage. One of the reviews I had seen said she was amazing at it and amazing at hand jobs and OWO. Well I doubted the latter all ready but hoped the rest was true. Now I've had proper massages, and whilst I don't expect WG's to be at that level, someone who's AW pushes it so much, she was no better than the usual, and in fact some girls who don't even mention massages have done it a lot better.

So I give it a bit of time to see if it improves and it doesn't, so I turn my body over, fully expecting what the majority of WG's do, which is at least make the effort of a second pop. I'm the type of guy that sometimes can, sometimes can't. She took this as a cue to start getting dressed, offer me a shower and a drink of water. I mentioned that we had 15 minutes left, and she said I had to be out on the hour exactly. Now compared to what I'm used to, this was extremely rushed. My regulars would go for the second pop until I told them their efforts were futile or they suceeded. In fact that is all that I'm used to, even from relatively bad punts.

By this point I figured what's the point anyway, the handjob probably wouldn't be that great so I went and had a shower. I came back into the room to get changed and she said to me, without me prompting, "I didn't do OWO because I could taste bacteria on you, go see your GP, he'll give you pills and it will sort it out."

I just said okay and carried on getting dressed. She then followed that up with, "Also you are very big, we couldn't try again."

I finished getting dressed and left. I got home and was searching for anything about tasting bacteria because of her comment and got checked, whilst also asking the professionals if there was anything behind this. Fortunately they and my results put me at ease. But the worry I'll admit was there because of her stupid comment. Also, whilst in the right context hearing you are big is great, no girl working or not has ever said I was too big to try again and I know my size and it is from what I understand average.

I basically feel like she had decided the moment I walked in that I was getting a certain service, that she wasn't going to give me OWO, but would pretend she was going to until she tasted bacteria and also our actual intercourse would be as brief and shallow as possible and would only happen once.

What's even worse is I paid for filming, she then made sure the lights were low and she faced away from me whenever the camera was out. The footage was pointless. Fortunately I got my money back for that, as I said to her this isn't worth it during OW and showed her I deleted the footage.

Positives: Near to a station. Is the girl in the pictures.

Negatives: Worst punt I've ever had.

Quesadilla

Wow! Sorry to hear you had such a bad punt. Especially as mine was one of the positive reviews you read!
I saw Eve twice - and had two good punts.
Sounds to me almost like she took an instant dislike to you for some reason.  If you didn't even get a decent massage there's definitely something wrong as that was one of the highlights for me both times and by her own admission she loves giving massages.
Her OWO for me was one of the best ever, more like cock worship, and I guess OW is never going to be the same - but very weird that she should insist on OW given that you were freshly showered.
She also really seemed to enjoy RO / 69 when I saw her - came both times and seemed really grateful as if most guys don't bother. I did find the sex a touch impersonal though I never felt rushed.
Definitely sounds like standards have slipped.
Sorry she ruined your birthday treat.  :thumbsdown:

Offline TreyWalker

I forgot that one of the reviews was yours, damn you!!!! Lol

I do get the feeling that she took a disliking to me from the very beginning. Maybe it was just one of those two people just not clicking scenarios but it really felt like she very early on decided not to try very hard.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi trey,

Mine was also a positive, so I'm also sorry you had a bad punt, I did find her cold to start with but likè the op said the services were very good, unfortunately it does seem she had an issue with you which sucks, hope your next punt is better.

Jay

Quesadilla

I forgot that one of the reviews was yours, damn you!!!! Lol

I do get the feeling that she took a disliking to me from the very beginning. Maybe it was just one of those two people just not clicking scenarios but it really felt like she very early on decided not to try very hard.

Yeahhhhhh sorry about that!   :P
Always feek slightly responsible when someone sees someone I've reviewed. Esp for a birthday treat! What a bummer!
Hope you managed to line something up since to take the bad taste away?

Offline The_Don

I've been looking at booking her and hoping she good, like Stacey Summer who has proven hard to rebook. Thus I been looking at and booking else where.

External Link/Members Only with any W/G but once services and payment is made, her attitude should be at an equitable level.

Offline pumps

I've been looking at booking her and hoping she good, like Stacey Summer who has proven hard to rebook. Thus I been looking at and booking else where.

External Link/Members Only with any W/G but once services and payment is made, her attitude should be at an equitable level.

make sure you go there bacteria free!

ever since    Jayxxxxx recommend her to me I've been meaning to try her, but this review is stuck in the back of my mind, And the fact that in her latest photos she's had her tits photo-shopped bigger lol

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I came back into the room to get changed and she said to me, without me prompting, "I didn't do OWO because I could taste bacteria on you, go see your GP, he'll give you pills and it will sort it out."

I just said okay and carried on getting dressed. She then followed that up with, "Also you are very big, we couldn't try again."

I wonder if she just came up with this shit in an attempt to prevent shitty AW feedback or a negative here?

Offline The_Don

I wonder if she just came up with this shit in an attempt to prevent shitty AW feedback or a negative here?

She failed
and rightly so. I may still punt her but will confirm service first as always (but that doesn't grantee delivery of them)

Offline lewishamguy

I saw her and had no problems with her services and her attitude was good but as according to other reviews it's clear that she's a part of Stacy Summer's pimp group who  keep monitoring every punters from a remote locations which is why I won't see her again.
:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:58:50 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline pumps

I saw her and had no problems with her services and her attitude was good but as according to other reviews it's clear that she's a part of Stacy Summer's pimp group who  keep monitoring every punters from a remote locations which is why I won't see her again.
:thumbsdown:

this is normal where pimps are involved. These clowns are just a bit too obvious about it. so it's good reason not to see her.

Offline lewishamguy

this is normal where pimps are involved. These clowns are just a bit too obvious about it. so it's good reason not to see her.

Indeed and as it's been spotted that this pimps are usually inside of a car with laptops/VOIP accessories just around the premises and keep watching every punters also when you'll ring to her you may get a dial tone which isn't a UK based number. :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

when you'll ring to her you may get a dial tone which isn't a UK based number. :sarcastic:

This +1

charming_red

Indeed and as it's been spotted that this pimps are usually inside of a car with laptops/VOIP accessories just around the premises and keep watching every punters also when you'll ring to her you may get a dial tone which isn't a UK based number. :sarcastic:

Hi mate, have you felt being watched when visiting this group? I know one or two of us here have and anyone seeing this group should be wary when approaching the premises.

Offline lewishamguy

Hi mate, have you felt being watched when visiting this group? I know one or two of us here have and anyone seeing this group should be wary when approaching the premises.

I saw her 3 times but didn't notice anything in first two visits as I can hardly remember but in the last visit I noticed this unusual pimp activities which is almost similar as puntico pointed out in Stacy Summer's review. That's why I've zero interest to see her again.

:hi:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:55:56 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline pumps

Don't be too worried if you have your heart set on one of them, it's only to make sure the girls kick up the right money for their keep, and no doubt security.

But that said, its not for me, I was going to see a girl the other night in E London, and I saw a pair of blatant sergies in a flash range rover, I just kept walking and circled round the block and got back in my car and left. This was in the night.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:05:02 pm by pumps »

Offline The_Don

Don't be too worried if you have your heart set on one of them, it's only to make sure the girls kick up the right money for their keep, and no doubt security.

But that said, its not for me, I was going to see a girl the other night in E London, and I saw a pair of blatant sergies in a flash range rover, I just kept walking and circled round the block and got back in my car and left. This was in the night.

I park several streets away if driving and having seen "sergies" outside and inside locations before. I walk if I don't like the set up.

Offline pumps

I park several streets away if driving and having seen "sergies" outside and inside locations before. I walk if I don't like the set up.

Sometimes it's difficult to tell if there's actual sergies indoors, until you've already paid and your pants are down and all of a sudden you hear the dreaded male voice in the next room.

:cry:

Offline The_Don

Sometimes it's difficult to tell if there's actual sergies indoors, until you've already paid and your pants are down and all of a sudden you hear the dreaded male voice in the next room.

:cry:

Yes that may be the case.

But I will share this.

On one punt, I paid the W/G she took the money out the room. I told her, I wanted to use the bath room (punted with her several times). She open the kitchen door and "sergie" was in there, on a labtop updating an A/W profile. I asked her who he was and why he was their.

She got very defensive about him and stated he was security. After I left, I notice a CCTV camera on the front on the house. Several months later I parked on the same street and the camera was gone just like the W/G, from this location. 

mastershifu

I've read the review before but everytime I read the part where she can taste bacteria I just cant stop laughing  :lol: 

She should use her super powers for good  :D

Stealthshagger

I've read the review before but everytime I read the part where she can taste bacteria I just cant stop laughing  :lol: 

She should use her super powers for good  :D

Or go to the dark side. (Rimming).

Offline leatherlover

All this talk of Sergeis monitoring from cars is making me think of blackmail potential against punters. I remember on my second punt to a well known joint near Farringdon station, I noticed that there was a CCTV camera as I walked in. After the punt, I was really paranoid and searched high and low for any stories of punters being filmed without their permission (with the exception of GILF lover Wayne Rooney).

Well, that was then. This is now. On my last punt, there was, what I believe to be a pimp that I walked past to get to the shower (I think I mentioned him in my review) - really couldn't give a shit at that time as I was busting for a fuck!

Type_O_Negative

I don't know we are talking about the same location in Wimbledon - but last summer i punted there with Classy Doris. I didn't notice any strange pimp activity - but maybe i wasn't experienced enough to spot it.

Offline pumps

All this talk of Sergeis monitoring from cars is making me think of blackmail potential against punters. I remember on my second punt to a well known joint near Farringdon station, I noticed that there was a CCTV camera as I walked in. After the punt, I was really paranoid and searched high and low for any stories of punters being filmed without their permission (with the exception of GILF lover Wayne Rooney).

Well, that was then. This is now. On my last punt, there was, what I believe to be a pimp that I walked past to get to the shower (I think I mentioned him in my review) - really couldn't give a shit at that time as I was busting for a fuck!

Personally, having seen how pimps work when  I've punted abroad - the only person they're monitoring is their girl.  They do time us (the punter) when we enter and leave to make sure the girl pays up the right money.

maybe that's why some of them rush a session and get you out the door so quick, they can claim to their pimp that the punter only paid for a 30min session. (and not the hour he actually coughed up for  :lol:)