Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian Blonde Full Body Massage  (Read 14566 times)

Offline SamLP

I had an unexpected but delightful experience with Vanessa, a Russian milf last week.

Vanessa is a Russian woman, a size 10 with big breasts, seem done up but look natural and soft except that half way in when squeezing it gets hard. In a way it's good as it prevents in sagging. Enjoyed sucking on them and she liked it too pushing them in my face to suck on. Facially she's good looking, puts a lot of girls much younger to shame. She was probably a stunner in her younger days but can still pull it off. Light blonde hair, light blue eyes and pale white skin. Her body isn't toned or fit, a few bumps but not bad looking.

She asked me upfront what I wanted over the phone and agreed FK, oral and sex at £60 for 30 minutes. I think she mentioned it would be £90 for the hour but I opted for half an hour. B2B is £50 for half an hour. What I got from her was unexpected.

- Very good massage, firstly teasing and good b2b. Nipples rubbed through the bum cheeks, touching sensitive areas and general tantric very enjoyable. Legs locking, her hair tingling across my back and light sucking across my back.
 -Her firm massage is also very good if looking for a genuine massage. All dry massage, no oil but I'm sure she provides a oily massage too.
- Very good OWO and nice use of the tongue flickering in & out. You can tell she's experienced. The unexpected bit is putting on a glove and sticking it in to massage my prostate while sucking me off. I hardly ever cum through oral but she made me CIM in under 2 minutes while massaging my prostate.
- Went to spit it out and freshen, came back with 10 minutes left to go and asked if I want to go at it. I needed to recover after the pop. She tried to arouse me with another sensual massage and some oral. Eventually got her to lie next to me and wank me off with FK'ing.
- Got hard, rubbered up and did her mish but my dick was letting me down by going soft. Seemed the punt was over and so did she, we had gone over the time anyway but to her credit as she was kissing me and saying 'next time baby' while rubbing my cock, I got hard again so on went a new rubber and I banged her doggy for ages. She was enjoying it, moaning and playing with her clit. Eventually she had to stop me. I was no close to coming and beginning to go soft again.
- I was in and out in 55 minutes so credit to her, no clock watching. She initiated a second round and seemed to want to fuck.

Very good woman who I will see again. Have some unfinished business. Only negative is the whole punt is done on a single mattress on the floor but no big deal for me. Likes to please and is exceptionally good looking for a woman her age.

External Link/Members Only

LL

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like a good deal - I'm definitely interested to see her.  I normally punt younger women but might be a nice change to see a milf.  I read her gumtree advert - it's a shame there are no pics of her.  She did have this pic on there though!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi Sam,

Sounds like a good find, how far would you say from kingsbury tube station is she based??

Thanks jay

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like a good deal - I'm definitely interested to see her.  I normally punt younger women but might be a nice change to see a milf.  I read her gumtree advert - it's a shame there are no pics of her.  She did have this pic on there though!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gumtree doesn't allow pictures anymore which is a shame. It was a stab in the dark but I was prepared to walk if I didn't like the look of her.

Offline SamLP

Hi Sam,

Sounds like a good find, how far would you say from kingsbury tube station is she based??

Thanks jay

She's probably a 20 minute walk from the station. She's between Kingsbury, Hendon & Colindale but closer to Kingsbury.

LL

Gumtree doesn't allow pictures anymore which is a shame. It was a stab in the dark but I was prepared to walk if I didn't like the look of her.
So they allow pictures of cats but not of women? Strange!

password02

What would you say her age was? 30's?

Offline SamLP

What would you say her age was? 30's?

She says she's 42, I would say that's fairly accurate.

Offline asian johny bravo

Visited her yesterday . Almost identical experience to Sam  ( thank you) apart from prostate massage.
She is going away for a few weeks on thursday she said.paid 100 for the hour.

Offline SamLP

She did mention she was going away for a month to Greece, where she's lived for the past 15 years.
Glad you enjoyed, but £100 is too much for her I reckon.

The_Last_Emperor

Does anyone know when she will be back?

Offline SamLP

Does anyone know when she will be back?

She's back. Looks like she's in a new location too somewhere in Edgware.

If you do see her, would be curious to know if offers a similar service.

Offline lewishamguy

Is she the External Link/Members Onlyyou saw?

:)

Offline lewishamguy

The_Last_Emperor

Thanks for that, will let you know how it goes.

Offline SamLP

I saw Vanessa again yesterday.

She had her routine at the beginning, a tantric massage that is actually nice, when I turned over we went into FK and sucking on her tits. She likes her nipples played and sucked on. Fingering was allowed and she was wet. The highlight though is her oral skills. She does it the way I like, slow and sensual rather than fast and furious. She uses her tongue well and applies the right suction for me. She spent ages licking and sucking my balls, she also kisses and licks the inner thighs which is a big turn on. On with the mac and cowgirl then doggy. I usually finish in mish but she was tight and experienced. She knows how to flex and squeeze her vaginal muscles so I ended up popping in the prone bone position. She is a horny fuck.

A good punt and a vfm milf IMO. She is quiet, some may not like it but she had a sexy look about her that I like. She did warm up a bit as it was my second visit. I didn't go for the oral and prostate this time but I did remind her she did it previously so she said why didn't you tell me. However, I had unfinished business from last time and wanted to fuck her, but will ask for it next time.

Offline punk

she seems like a good punt,there is some thing to be said about the older woman.

Offline SamLP

she seems like a good punt,there is some thing to be said about the older woman.

That's true. I saw another milf recently, but she was a large woman, not a looker either but she knew how to press the right buttons and was horny. Nice oral, DT, had me stand on the bed as I face fucked her to the point she was gagging. Decent punt which included fingering, motorboating and a good fuck. Went over time by 15 minutes as she tried to make cum a second time.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Sam, how much was your second visit? And how long?? Cheers

Offline SamLP

Sam, how much was your second visit? And how long?? Cheers

Same as the first time Jay, £60 for half an hour. She doesn't clock watch. We went around 5 minutes over.

Forgot to add, she now has a bed as opposed to the mattress when she was in Kingsbury. She also conveniently has a long mirror in front of the bed so you can watch while she massages you and it's also useful in doggy.

Offline punk

That's true. I saw another milf recently, but she was a large woman, not a looker either but she knew how to press the right buttons and was horny. Nice oral, DT, had me stand on the bed as I face fucked her to the point she was gagging. Decent punt which included fingering, motorboating and a good fuck. Went over time by 15 minutes as she tried to make cum a second time.

thats why i switched over to milf's, better bang for your buck usually.

Offline bbois77

So which station is now nearest to her? Fill us in on the other MILF Punk?

Offline SamLP

Arranging a punt the other day and couldn't get a booking so I saw Vanessa again. This time she went for the oral and prostate, however, I learnt that it's not for me. My boner kept dying, even when she pulled out and got me hard again with some FK and groping until I got hard again, she had another go, but again my boner died, so she asked me what I wanted to do and I fucked her in a few positions until I popped. Good service but don't expect an overly enthusiastic performance, that's not to say she's passive. She works quietly but has a smile on her face.

She didn't let me finger her this time which was weird as I had done so in my previous visits with no objection at all, but once I had pulled out after sex I saw a few drops of blood on the condom and knew she was on her period so it may be a good idea to avoid her for a few days unless you don't mind not fingering her. I've had my fill of her now, probably won't be returning anytime soon. Too many options to pursue.

Offline Rupert

Arranging a punt the other day and couldn't get a booking so I saw Vanessa again. This time she went for the oral and prostate, however, I learnt that it's not for me. My boner kept dying, even when she pulled out and got me hard again with some FK and groping until I got hard again, she had another go, but again my boner died, so she asked me what I wanted to do and I fucked her in a few positions until I popped. Good service but don't expect an overly enthusiastic performance, that's not to say she's passive. She works quietly but has a smile on her face.

She didn't let me finger her this time which was weird as I had done so in my previous visits with no objection at all, but once I had pulled out after sex I saw a few drops of blood on the condom and knew she was on her period so it may be a good idea to avoid her for a few days unless you don't mind not fingering her. I've had my fill of her now, probably won't be returning anytime soon. Too many options to pursue.

Hi SamLP when did you see her today?

Offline SamLP

Hi SamLP when did you see her today?

I saw her over the weekend.

Offline Big Bad R

I visited Vanessa today at her flat in Edgware.

Charged £70 for the hour, seems she charges what she feels like !

Fairly good massage for 15/20 minutes then onto the serious business. Good OWO technique with teasing build up which I enjoyed. CIM before disappearing to bathroom.

Enjoyed cowgirl and she seemed to enjoy fingering. Responsive but poor English.

Would agree a MILF, body a bit saggy in places. Face 6/10 body 6/10. Nice tits and hairy (trimmed) rather than shaven

An 'okay' punt for me but doubt if I will return. I would rather pay a bit more for an experience closer to PSE with a fitter lass   :thumbsup:

Overuse of bloody wet wipes and taking back to back bookings, another punter at the door as I left  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:27:39 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline magic tongue

Not sure what happened to my message but did reply to say need to get a bus from burnt oak or edgeware station to edgeware hospital, short walk from there but not from either station. Visited a few weeks ago and not sure if same woman, anti-bacterial gel on hands even after wet wipes, b to b massage with cim to finish. No offer of fs or anything else for that matter, not bad for her age, hardly any talking, found it an odd experience I will not return.

Offline Big Bad R

Not sure what happened to my message but did reply to say need to get a bus from burnt oak or edgeware station to edgeware hospital, short walk from there but not from either station. Visited a few weeks ago and not sure if same woman, anti-bacterial gel on hands even after wet wipes, b to b massage with cim to finish. No offer of fs or anything else for that matter, not bad for her age, hardly any talking, found it an odd experience I will not return.

Yep that's her (anti-bacterial gel). Offers fs if asked !