Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Nina Swiss Cottage - gorgeous but not suited to 1 hour  (Read 4016 times)

10 review(s) for NinaVOGUE_XXX (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Met Luscious Nina some time ago at her flat in Swiss Cottage, NW London. Nina is tall, blonde, with perfect skin and a wonderful size 6/8 figure.  Very well put together in nice quality lingerie and heels when I met her.  I think that she is Western European (as opposed to Eastern European). Her English is perfect, with a very slight accent.  She is obviously highly educated, and her conversation was mature and intelligent (although this turned into a negative in some respects).

She took a long time to get into the action - I must say that I often find that with girls like Nina who are model-grade beautiful, this often makes them rather self-conscious and the focus goes away from the punter.  I saw Nina for 1 hour (£150), but perhaps she is best suited to a 2+ hour punt, to allow things to warm up.  After an initial shower, greetings, polite conversation and kissing (no tongue action) we finally got down to the business of punting at about the 30 minute mark. OWO was fleeting (if at all) once she had applied some kind of gel, and foreplay was very much cursory/subordinated by her in favour of talking.  There was very little time left in the hour, and so we went straight to protected sex in missionary and a quick pop.  A shower and friendly goodbyeee.

Positives
Great room, clean bathroom and towels, comfortable bed
Location is easy to reach and very safe and discreet
Stunning face and body (enhanced boobs)
Friendly, well-spoken and well-educated
Great tasting pussy with lots of sound effects

Negatives
Talks too much compared to action
Not really "service" oriented - little enthusiasm or intuition
Kissing was not sexy
Not very "dirty" if you know what I mean
Very little OWO action - on with the gel and then barely touched my dick

She's a very friendly, pretty, sexy-LOOKING girl, but to be honest our encounter wasn't remotely sexy for me.  I have given it a neutral because all in all it did not represent value for money or time particularly well spent for me, although it wasn't at all unpleasant either.  If you've money to spent and you like a gorgeous looking girl then you might have a better experience but I think that she is someone who would take 2 hours + to get "dirty".

Would I repeat in hindsight? No
Will I return? No
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:31:58 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline xsw21

Shame because she looks fucking hot!!! 

Offline JamesRockford

Shame because she looks fucking hot!!!

She looks that hot in person!  9.8/10
Strange but my best punts have been girls who are 7/10.

simonmoon

Possibly a bit odd to reply to such an old post (i'm new here, sorry) but Nina is one of my faves. I've seen her for 2hrs a couple times and definitely found that she delivered...she started things off very quickly both times and I found the chat in between pleasant. Hoping to see her again soon so perhaps I'll write a review then  :cool:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the frank review Rocky ;)
She has been on my HL too for an age and she is local. Something just did not quite look right and I understand your sentiments and analysis very well.
Not sure I want to spend the extra hours cost either.
Great tasting pussy with lots of sound effects! Is there an Oscar for that?
Creeping down the list now..... :hi:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 08:24:59 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Rocket Scientist

She's been idling my HL so appreciate the review. 

Reading between the lines I'd suggest OP needed to be more demonstrative with WG? In the words of Elvis Presley "a little less conversation a little more action"