Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleksandra – North Acton  (Read 13509 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMagik

I went to see her yesterday, after reading all the hoo-ha about B+S vs good service and the fact her profile got taken down. I had her number saved for a rainy day and decided to take the plunge in case she disappears for good.

As it happens, it was a very good punt. She is a very happy and friendly girl, and services were delivered enthusiatically with great technique. Facially, I didn't find her that great, but she is by no means unattractive, just not my type. She more than made up for it with the service though. Started with a quick back and shoulders massage at my request, then on to the main event. Very nice OWO, good riding technique in cowgirl, felt nice and tight. A few more positions, then finished off with more OWO and CIM.

I can't really say for sure if she was the girl in the pics as the face was blurred, but she can't be that far off. I'm sure there have been other cases of profiles photoshopped beyond recognition which have received rave reviews where no-one has complained of B+S.

It would be a shame if Aleksandra's profile did not come back, as she is certainly one of the better experiences I've had recently.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good time with a good girl Mr M.

Did she say anything about her profile being down, i.e. if she took down or taken down due to reports ?

UberX

I went to see her yesterday, after reading all the hoo-ha about B+S vs good service and the fact her profile got taken down. I had her number saved for a rainy day and decided to take the plunge in case she disappears for good.

As it happens, it was a very good punt. She is a very happy and friendly girl, and services were delivered enthusiatically with great technique. Facially, I didn't find her that great, but she is by no means unattractive, just not my type. She more than made up for it with the service though. Started with a quick back and shoulders massage at my request, then on to the main event. Very nice OWO, good riding technique in cowgirl, felt nice and tight. A few more positions, then finished off with more OWO and CIM.

I can't really say for sure if she was the girl in the pics as the face was blurred, but she can't be that far off. I'm sure there have been other cases of profiles photoshopped beyond recognition which have received rave reviews where no-one has complained of B+S.

It would be a shame if Aleksandra's profile did not come back, as she is certainly one of the better experiences I've had recently.

Well done Mr Magik. I am glad that you have enjoyed her too. Do you know if she is doing new profile?

:)

london

She back with new pic.
Looks like her pimp had back up profile
Created a year ago

External Link/Members Only
She was in my HL but surly not with this pic
Couple old review for last girl in this profile last year
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1498
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:31:58 pm by london »

Offline MrMagik

She made no mention of the profile when I was there, and I didn't mention it.

The new pic looks like her, but I would say she's around 5'6 and not the 5'2 stated on the profile. Also, the new profile has a new phone number.

UberX

She back with new pic.
Looks like her pimp had back up profile
Created a year ago

She was in my HL but surly not with this pic
Couple old review for last girl in this profile last year

Yes nice finding my friend this picture is definitely Aleksandra's when I saw her :kiss:

london

Yes nice finding my friend this picture is definitely Aleksandra's when I saw her   

Good for u  :P

Her prifle feedback hidden becaue probably someone left review in name of xOLIVIAxxx.
Still is cheating .  :wacko: wondering why het pimp dont want create fresh profile for her !
Probably cost them to pay to AW ? I don't know .. stupid pimps  :dash:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:58:46 pm by london »

Offline backofthenet

Probably cost them to pay to AW ? I don't know .. stupid pimps  :dash:

'London' can you PLEASE stop banging on about this obsession of yours that every single Polish girl is pimped? You're starting to sound like Jimmyredcab before he learned how to spell/construct sentences in English.

Of course some are, but Ola isn't one of them. She speaks very good English - works out of a smart working flat with a receptionist but is independent.

Glad she's sorted her picture out - she's a lovely, lovely girl with a great body.

london

LOL
Ola or Alexandra  :lol:

If is new base if her profile why her profile is for a year ago and feedback hidden  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:16:36 pm by london »

Offline smiths

'London' can you PLEASE stop banging on about this obsession of yours that every single Polish girl is pimped? You're starting to sound like Jimmyredcab before he learned how to spell/construct sentences in English.

Of course some are, but Ola isn't one of them. She speaks very good English - works out of a smart working flat with a receptionist but is independent.

Glad she's sorted her picture out - she's a lovely, lovely girl with a great body.

In reality you have no way for definite of knowing whether ANY WG is really Independent or not. I have no idea if this WG is or not, just like other punters dont.

west8

Damn .. she looks fit.

HL'd for this week, thanks to you London. :drinks:

london

Damn .. she looks fit.

HL'd for this week, thanks to you London. :drinks:

I may see her too  :drinks:

west8

Join the fucking queue! ;)

Maybe she'd be up for a DP session? You can take the arse though  :wacko:

london

Join the fucking queue! ;)

Maybe she'd be up for a DP session? You can take the arse though  :wacko:

:lol: :lol:

shame she has no anal in her list , like many ... she may do after few months ,  :yahoo:

I remember few year back when I tried finger  Jameela's ass External Link/Members Only  when she started work around Paddington she said no finger in my ass please  ;)

now she take anal for 50 extra  :lol: money open everywhere  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:23:25 pm by london »

west8

:lol: :lol:
shame she has no anal in her list , like many ... she may do after few months ,  :yahoo:

She just hasn't met anyone small enough yet, so I guess there's hope for me.  ;)

london

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember few year back when I tried finger  Jameela's ass External Link/Members Only  when she started work around Paddington she said no finger in my ass please  ;)

now she take anal for 50 extra  :lol: money make everything easy   :cool:

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks London for posting her pics and new profile.

This is definitely the girl I saw and the flat in which I saw her. I would agree with Mr Magik that she is nearer 5' 6" than 5' 2".

Good to know she has resurfaced and I look forward to seeing her again.

UberX

Bless bless...london. thank you very much for posting this pictures. My cock is getting hungry after looking at her pictures. I guarantee you she is very sweet you will not be disappointed. She is like a sister/cousin of Michelle. :kiss:

london

. She is like a sister/cousin of Michelle. 

No one can like to MI even her sister/cousin  :hi:

Her tits is too small . Isn't ? How was her DFK ?

ashtboy

UberX

No one can like to MI even her sister/cousin  :hi:

Her tits is too small . Isn't ? How was her DFK ?

Yes her tits are smaller than Michelle but not too small and nice. DFK was good but I shall not say excellent. If you see her than may be you can say she is Michelle's sister or cousin.  :kiss:

london

Yes her tits are smaller than Michelle but not too small and nice. DFK was good but I shall not say excellent. If you see her than may be you can say she is Michelle's sister or cousin.  :kiss:
MI kissing is best in London  . If she kiss a dead man he will back alive  . No one can even close to her. Even her sister or ..  :lol:

UberX

MI kissing is best in London  . If she kiss a dead man he will back alive  . No one can even close to her. Even her sister or ..  :lol:

Do you know her sister? :kiss:

london

In reality you have no way for definite of knowing whether ANY WG is really Independent or not. I have no idea if this WG is or not, just like other punters dont.

I checked my PG album  :lol: and here is the list of girls used one profile  :wackogirl: in last few years.

The profile which removed  by AW been used for 3 girls  External Link/Members Only

first Aleksandra , (saw her 2 times) she worked for a while in city of London too with another profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

2nd  (didn't see her as I didn't like her pictures in PG)

and 3d which still was using 2nd picture and her account removed and now she started using another account External Link/Members Only  member since 02/01/2014 has 2 review here

BeesKnees

The brunette in the white t shirt used to be called Julietta. She was a good wg, nice real rack and slim body. Last I remember she went to Aldgate / Whitechapel

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

London is correct in that Aleksandra (the subject of this review) had the middle pic as one of her PG pics, whereas I definitely saw the girl in  the 3rd pic - who now has the new profile.

This is why I red flagged her in my review in respect of inaccurate profile and PG pics. I think the difference is very clear.

All's well that ends well hopefully.

Alexsandra now has a new profile, accurate pics (that others have also confirmed from their visits) and a much more flattering profile and set of pics as a result. 

london

The brunette in the white t shirt used to be called Julietta. She was a good wg, nice real rack and slim body. Last I remember she went to Aldgate / Whitechapel

yes , Post code was E1 
she worked in same place with Lena

Offline tigerfeet

I have seen Aleksandra (early last year). Her service was good and IMO had no reason to suspect the pictures on her old prfoile in the PG were not of her - there were even a couple that practically showed her face. I certainly felt there was no dreaded B&S going on

UberX

yes , Post code was E1 
she worked in same place with Lena

This brunett hair girl used to work in Acton. Can't remember her profile name. I do not think this girl was Julietta because Julietta's face was visible in her profile. and 2nd picture is very close looks like Aleksandra.

:)

london

I do not think this girl was Julietta because Julietta's face was visible in her profile

I did hide her face before posted here . She may no back to this work so not fair to post her face pic here.

UberX

Bless bless london. I saw Aleksandra yesterday. A fantastic session again. :kiss:

Offline lewishamguy

She's back again with the old profile and the blurred face is visible now.

:rolleyes:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She's back again with the old profile and the blurred face is visible now.

:rolleyes:

The clearer face pic certainly bears a 80% resemblace to the girl I saw but I think this picture must be 2-3 years old. She is certainly a size bigger than this pic and her face and hair were much more attractive than this pic reflects.

Offline lewishamguy

The clearer face pic certainly bears a 80% resemblace to the girl I saw but I think this picture must be 2-3 years old. She is certainly a size bigger than this pic and her face and hair were much more attractive than this pic reflects.

Yes this picture is quite old probably 2/3 yrs. But she was definitely the girl and I found her attractive too.

:hi:

west8

Yes this picture is quite old probably 2/3 yrs. But she was definitely the girl and I found her attractive too.

The clearer face picture is of great help.

It convinced me to remove her from my HL as she's far from facially attractive imho ... a 6/10 at best.