Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicky owo (Poppy) - When she was in Worcester  (Read 755 times)

1 review(s) for nicky owo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

The__GLow

Saw this girl when she was called Poppy about a month ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She popped up in my Worcester search, and after a prompt and detailed reply to a text, I ignored plan A and B, and chose her instead. I'm glad I did.

Venue

Hotel in Worcester.

Girl

Petite EE girl with blond hair and a slender frame. Despite her nice push-up bra doing all the work, her actual tits were small and floppy, I'm guessing from a kid or 2. The rest of her though was very nice indeed. Fully shaven, and with a nice amount of make up on.

Service

By this point I was a little more experienced, so as I was handing over the paperwork I confirmed with her that DFK, OWO and RO were available, as that what I'm after. She said yes, and so we began. After my disastrous previous meeting with another EE girl, who promised all and delivered nothing, this is my new strategy.

I could tell straight away that it was going to be good. Very relaxing atmosphere in the room with her. After some really good DFK, with lots of hugs and her pulling me in close for more kissing, I started with RO, to get the juices flowing, literally. I think she enjoyed this.

After was OWO and she was really good. She smoothly moved from OWO to her on top, and boy oh boy could she move. It was incredible. After I moved to doggy, and that's where I finished.

We lay next to each other for ages, just hugging and kissing, it was so nice. Seeing her lithe form next to me on the bed got my juices flowing again, so I suggested round 2. I was at full time by now, so I paid a little extra for another half hour, and we started round 2. More of the same only this time I finished on top.

A little more chatting and kissing afterwards, and I got dressed and left in a very good mood indeed.

It's a shame shes in Leamington at the moment otherwise I would visit her again in a heartbeat.

The__GLow

She may be offering that now, I can't say, but with me there was no mention of it.

After the OWO it was straight on with the rubber. Then business as usual.

Hope that helps.