Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese punts dundee fife perth  (Read 5636 times)

kellogsz

Can anyone give any feedback on the Thai Chinese punts in dundee Perth fife area.

Anyone tried any.

Been looking on AW and on viva sceptical about couple on viva as the pimp says he has 2 girl etc . Got him to send so called pics of these girls both pics abroad etc usual. But pics he has up of a girl isn't even there ..bells ringing also said he'd be there to take money etc ...

Not my thing and don't trust the Lil ...

Been looking at lilmey can't remember name off AW in dundee 27 Thai.

Any feed back welcome. ..

Offline Banquo

Can't help I'm afraid, but I think you're right to be suspicious about the Chinese vivastreet ad. I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole and I've been known to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Bookings are through their agent.. Mr Peter.. My assesment of that is the girls don't speak English and it gives me a sense of trafficking. I've nothing to back that up, just sixth sense.

Can't see a "lilmey". Did you mean Leena by any chance? Never seen her, but profile looks ok.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jambogaz

Leena looks good, on my "to do" list. 

Katie Thai also in Inverkeithing is my current favourite, more mature but a good laugh & sexy as hell in the room. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++

Lynne in Inverkeithing is a girl I have met a couple of times 2-3 years back & again she was decent, good "O". 

Also wondered about this one in Cowdenbeath, a bit chunkier perhaps, might be worth a POP or 3...

From the above, I would say Katie is definitely an independent, I think Lynne also.  Katie mentioned she shares a flat with another girl, not Lynne, so I suspect Leena may be that girl.  Mentioned 3some last visit when she (Katie) was particularly horny!  Was time to go though but on the list for the (hopefully near) future.

There was also a Chinese/Asian flat in Kirkcaldy High Street advertised on Viva for a while, had loads of visits to it, always older women, and almost always a good sensual massage.  It was my permanent Plan B.  Looks varied greatly but no absolute mingers.  All very friendly & all were very respectful and never had a bad finish yet from any of the 8 or 9 girls I met there.

They stopped advertising at the end of 2014 and as I didn't save their telephone number, I don't know if the flat is still operating.  Maybe someone on here could enlighten me.  It was always a woman on the end of the phone, although definitely not the woman in the flat.

Hope that helps...JG
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:00:05 am by jambogaz »

kellogsz

Aye dodgy trafficking I feel too.

I meant emmy2014 on AW

I've seen Bella and few others so undecided.

Been chatting to nice lass off viva. Seems ok tho want to try asian etc ...like pokemon I wanna try em all but safely

Offline Jake1980

I've seen all but Katie Thai referenced in Gaz's post, the standout by far is Leena, very highly recommended I saw her for the 4th time today and she's a wee cracker.  Will do a review of her in the next day or so when I get the time.

I've mentioned Lynne before, again she is also very good, pop pop pop (fuck knows where that name came from) is decent, she's a big lass but not huge (I'd guess at between size 16/18) but it doesn't look bad on her, big tits but not very firm.

But to answer the original question again, if I was to recommend just one it'd be Leena hands down

Offline Jake1980

New one just shown up in Burntisland, if I get a chance will check it out but would be interested if someone got there first

kellogsz

New one just shown up in Burntisland, if I get a chance will check it out but would be interested if someone got there first

Yeah seen her this morn also few new viva etc. Looking for one for tomorrow as day off

kellogsz

Well tried to get Anna2424 but no answer tried the other oriental Cindy or to that effect no answer tried a different one she's in England so wanting a asian I went for suzy off viva...

Ding ding big mistake nothing like in pic .. suzy meant to be 28 f k me one I got was in her 40s but great tits and truth an ok ride but great oral. She even did the condom off extra 10 I said go for it and each time she kept saying 10. So by the end I should tacked up 50 lol but shed forgotten so 70 paid no fee on extras lol.

But moral of the story avoid viva girls Wendy suzy etc both numbers are same people ie seagate dundee and flat is freezing bare stinks of cooking.

kellogsz

Also the massage side of things her hands were like sandpaper and she clock watched. Spoke Little  English and wasn't the experience I hoped and for a Thai massage from a mid 40s chinese woman with hair that looked like it was from a doll...most likely horsehair haha.
Oh well take it with the punches

Offline Banquo

Kellogsz,

If Thai floats your boat (as opposed to Chinese) and you ever get up to Aberdeen, watch out for Amily's return from holiday. Two positive reviews here, plus a fair few positive comments in general threads (you'll find them if you do a search here with her AW ID nr - 1313429)

I haven't seen her in a while, but have seen her several times in the last few years. Good reliable punt.

kellogsz

Cheers prefer chinese Japanese as thai could always be a lboy  or had snip n tuck

Offline Graeme387

The Japanese bird in Fife is away giving origami to guys in Surrey. :hi:

Offline jambogaz

Got a booking with this one this afternoon,  nice wee massage etc...

Taking one for the team here, wish me luck

Offline Jake1980

Got a booking with this one this afternoon,  nice wee massage etc...

Taking one for the team here, wish me luck

Beat you to it gaz  :cool:

The photos aren't her but I would say the age is accurate and she's nearer to a size 10 than an 8 and she can hardly speak a word of english, I'll do a review later on but I'm erring towards neutral/positive (I'm thinking I may be a harsh critic though) it was good but I'm not going to be rushing back anytime soon

Offline Jake1980

Beat you to it gaz  :cool:

The photos aren't her but I would say the age is accurate and she's nearer to a size 10 than an 8 and she can hardly speak a word of english, I'll do a review later on but I'm erring towards neutral/positive (I'm thinking I may be a harsh critic though) it was good but I'm not going to be rushing back anytime soon

I stand corrected, the photos may truly be of her

Looked at her photos and the necklace she has on in that looks like the one she wore today

Offline jambogaz

I agree, I think the girl in the pics IS her.

Also agree not a word AT ALL of English.

Was weird.  Kept giggling randomly & gibbering in Oriental.

She is quite cute/attractive, I would say she is older than the stated 23.  I put her about 30.

Had an Oh Shit! moment when the chubby maid answered the door, but pleasantly surprised when I saw Sasa.

Review to follow but I am afraid it's going to be a NEGATIVE from me. 

Offline Jake1980

Had the same thing when the door opened (reminded me of the old Asian batshit crazy female chef from the telly) I wouldn't have put her that old though but I'm awful at guessing ages