Author Topic: Prae at Prae Nara massage, Ponteland (legit)  (Read 30 times)

Online KermitLeFroggy

External Link/Members Only

Looking for a massage for a sore body I saw this advertised. I suspected it might be legit but thought I would give it a try. It's a new, well appointed space in a serviced office block. Easy parking in front of the block. Quick and clear comms on WhatsApp I arranged for a 1 hour massage. Quoted price £50. Prae appears to be a solo contractor and has only been open a short time. A good looking woman, mid 30s? Very good english. Given the choice of cash or card she chose cash. Before leaving the room to stash it she asked my to take off my clothes and lay on the bed but keep my underwear on. So, of course, I took everything off and lay on the bed bare arse shining up to the sky.

No no no, she said on return. "Underwear keep on" and then threw a blanket over me, found my boxers and started pulling them up me while I wiggled under the blanket. Accepting defeat I just concentrated on the massage giving explicit instructions on what needed attention and just how hard I wanted it. I really was sore and she managed the intensity very well. Keeping just below the level of unacceptable agony which was just what I wanted.

In summary a skilled masseure capable of taking clear instruction. Just don't expect any extras.

Online maxxblue

Before leaving the room to stash it she asked my to take off my clothes and lay on the bed but keep my underwear on. So, of course, I took everything off and lay on the bed bare arse shining up to the sky.

Think this is funny, do you? What sort of person does this?