Author Topic: Sky D.  (Read 1062 times)

KennyMilkshake

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Put up a reverse booking and Skyla replied to it, she was not a first choice as I had got a great offer from another, but this failed to materialise, so Skyla was chosen despite getting cheaper offers from others.

Due to it being a reverse boking, im not going to say what the price was, but its always worth trying to negotiate a deal with the girl, as it could be beneficial.

Skyla was good at replying to my pms, and on the day kept me up to speed on when she would arrive at my hotel, and true to her word she turned up at my room wearing clothes I had asked her to wear, very easy company and was more than willing to do gfe/pse, and bdsm, and showed a willingness to explore anything, loved her in the schoolie uniform where she looked the part of a high school teenager, even though she is late 20's. as well as that I was surprised that she spent so long over the time with me, she is no clock watcher that's for sure, keep her happy and she will play along with you.
 Does not like to promote her face but it is quite similar to that of Britney spears when she was younger, and has bigger than average breasts which she loves having attention too...def 9/10.
Would return there but would like to wait till I see her for a longer booking.