Author Topic: Midget WG in Liverpool  (Read 585 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

This isn’t a review, as such, as the punt never happened.

If there's one thing missing from my punting bucket-list, its punting with a "midget" (her word, not mine!). Found this one in my Vivastreet search when I was seeing who's in Liverpool. Fired off a text but got no reply.
I called a few times, each time it rang out then went to voicemail.
About an hour later, when I was still holding out hope, she text me back with a rather strange reply:
"How annoying that you only react when I call. I will cancel your call ok?"

Can anyone decipher what she was trying to say?

I used a translation app to write in Brazilian Portuguese that I think she may be mistaking me for someone else, because she hasn’t call me(?).

She replied (in Portuguese) "come on, no lying!"

And I never got to bang a midget.

She wasn’t Happy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigfish

“She want happy”. Which one was she? (Sorry couldn’t help it)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
“She want happy”. Which one was she?

She was Grumpy!

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
It's fake.

I did a reverse image search and they all came up with Vivastreet ads.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,864
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
 Seems a tiny bit strange that she gave you short shrift when you'd done little wrong.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 05:23:29 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,812
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
We've been round this before, it's one of a number of fake profiles using stolen photos
this is the link for this profile   
External Link/Members Only
but also there's this identically worded profile
External Link/Members Only
just different photos which we know are stolen - it's been discussed several times before

Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
Seems a tiny bit strange that she gave you short shrift when you'd done little wrong.

Now I feel Dopey for not recognising it as a fake profile. Im Bashful about admitting my peculiar kink. Perhaps I should see a Doc?

Offline Northerndave666