Author Topic: Aroma Beauty & Massage Therapy, Godalming - Tina  (Read 242 times)

Offline djdj

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: September 2026 (a Tuesday)

Comms: Called in advance, visited 30/40 minutes later - ‭07988 447 188

Where: Pedestrianised side road off of the high street in Godalming town centre.

Parking: Big car park at rear, but plenty parking options in area.

Time of day: Approx 17.00

The SP: "Tina" - fair to medium looking, a tiny bit chubby, but nothing too off putting, friendly demeanour - age approx late 30's/early 40's (but you never know with Asians who are sometimes gifted with looking younger than they really are)

Cost: £50 for 1 hour relaxing massage (given to Mamasan at reception) + topless B2B & HE (negotiated with SP at £40) - YMMV, but I would definitely say FS is on offer from this SP.

The event & notes: It's been a while, have had a huge break due to finances. Only went based on previous reviews from UKP. Needed a release after the end of a stressful job in the area. Booked at the last minute. Initially they didn't answer the phone, but I persevered and the Mamasan answered (I think she spends an awful lot of her time on another phone to friends/family as I could hear her chatting away downstairs for most of the massage). I definitely wouldn't want her doing the massage!  :crazy:

After the booking call, I received a text with their standard massage prices.

Essentially I needed a good massage with, at the very least, a decent HE.

Girl was called and after being politely asked to take my shoes off downstairs, I made my way up the small stairs to a well kept room with the usual tissue covered massage table, small 2 seater sofa (placed my clothes on here), a chair, sink etc with music playing. Didn't see a shower room or cubicle, or know if one is available. Stripped naked and hopped on table for FDM, not the most amazing massage, but it was OK, I've had better! Just before the turn some close call CC swipes, sensual inner thigh tickles, but not full CC swipes! Was asked if I wanted any other 'services' and the SP was up for FS at the right price. Negotiated a topless only B2B + HE/HJ. Touching through clothes was allowed and definitely could have pushed a bit further - I didn't have any more cash on me, was honest about this and she said I could pay by card - I politely declined! Shot my load with her at the side of me rubbing her tits all over my chest and face (fairly decent chebs, but standard asian size, no implants). Brief head massage after. She asked me to make sure the Mamasan knew that I'd had a good time so she could be welcomed back to work there. Time up... dressed and I made my way back down stairs to put on my shoes - no sign of any other punters.

Didn't really care who might have been watching outside, for those who are... there's a public bench almost opposite the entrance and a pub nearby (smokers seated outside), but they seemed less than bothered and I walked off in the opposite direction.

Score: 7/10 - First time here and I suspect it could get better with the right cash in my pocket! Might go back if there's a decent review of a younger looking SP here, always looking on UKP for better options... keep up the reviews guys!  :drinks:

Offline Mhb36

I've had many visits to this place over the last year or 2 as I was working local I've tried many times for fs service but always been declined but always had a bj for 60 and to be fair the girls there are normally pretty tidy if they started fs I would make a trip back there 100%

Offline advent2016

I'd had several excellent BJs here also but never been offered FS.