Author Topic: 🇧🇷Gaby🍒💋 in Edinburgh let's party love 🇧🇷  (Read 358 times)

Offline Roo1

Was having a few pints in the pub yesterday and got the horn, so had a scan of Viva Street and Gaby’s profile stood out. Fired away a few texts and got an instant response. As it was Viva, I requested confirmation pictures where 100% her and she confirmed and also sent a few pics through.

The message I got was:

1 hour £130
30 minutes £80
Services: Sex, massage, party. Good service, good girl, shower together.
: Owo extra 40
French Kiss extra 40
Lickpussy Extra 40

The address was in Haymarket and not far from the pub, and I mentioned this to her and that I could arrive in 5-10 mins. She then asked if I wanted to drink at hers and grab a bottle of wine on the way.

As I made my way to hers on foot and grabbed a bottle of vino. We had agreed on one hour with OWO and French kiss, with a bank transfer for the £210 payment. At this point I thought this would be a good session.

Once I arrived at the address, I let her know I was there. I was left outside for a while and was getting paranoid, but eventually got buzzed in. This is where it went downhill. Although the pictures showed a blonde with brown eyes, the woman who answered the door was not the same person and was much older. I would say mid-to-late 40.

As she wasn’t terrible and I had already had a few drinks, I thought, fuck it, let’s just go with it. I made the transfer as agreed, she opened the wine and poured and then she grabbed my phone and said she would give me her personal number, which she did. However, she also deleted the original chat we had that showed the prices we had agreed.

Once we started getting into it, she went to grab a condom to start oral, and I said no, without one as I paid the extra. She then said it was extra and that I’d need to pay. She claimed the money I had paid covered base services only and that I would need to pay extra for anything else.

She flat-out denied what we had agreed and I couldn’t prove it as she deleted the messages….I don’t know if she thought she could get away with it because I had been drinking beforehand, but I had only had two pints and was absolutely fine and far from pissed.

We went back and forth for 10 minutes,  but she refused to transfer the money and was not letting up. At this point, between the fake pictures and the instant switch in attitude, I was no longer in the mood and would have struggled to perform given the circumstances so I just wrote it off and left.

I could have seen it through, but I couldn’t be fucked.

So, a warning to everyone: this one is a scammer and is to be avoided.

Not sure if I’m allowed to share the full phone number she operated from, but it ends in 256.

I would avoid her at all costs.

External Link/Members Only

Lesson learned avoid viva and just walk when the person doesn’t match the add as if you stay they’ve already scammed you once so chances are they’ll try do it again as she did here.