Author Topic: Ratings By Nationality - Who’s gives the best performance?  (Read 970 times)

Offline Upsndowns79

In another recent thread Pilotman kindly gave an update of the volume of negative reviews by nationality from the last 100 or so reviews. It got me thinking about does the nationality of the girl have a real bearing on your experience. We are all influenced by what we’ve experienced and read so I did a bit of digging into the last 120 reviews (as of earlier today) to see how the different nationalities were performing.

The results I found were as follows:

Chinese 22 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  76% Green 7% Red
Thai 19 Green 2 Grey 3 Red - 79% Green 13% Red
British 29 Green 2 Grey 0 Red - 90% Green 0% Red
Brazilian 13 Green 1 Grey 0 Red - 93% Green 0% Red
Polish 5 Green 2 Grey 1 Red - 63% Green 13% Red
Romanian 1 Green 1 Grey 1 Red - 33% Green 33% Red
Other 10 Green 8 Grey 2 Red - 50% Green 10% Red

Obviously it’s not a huge sample so only indicative but to boost the sample I also looked at the previous reviews for all 120 SP’s to include their back story. Here were the results:

Chinese 27 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  79% Green 6% Red
Thai 256 Green 15 Grey 32 Red - 84% Green 11% Red
British 99 Green 15 Grey 18 Red - 75% Green 14% Red
Brazilian 102 Green 10 Grey 8 Red - 85% Green 7% Red
Polish 183 Green 19 Grey 4 Red - 89% Green 2% Red
Romanian 2 Green 3 Grey 5 Red - 20% Green 50% Red
Other 64 Green 12 Grey 8 Red - 76% Green 10% Red

Again it’s only indicative and the samples on Romanians and Chinese don’t increase much as many of them don’t use AW for indexing.

I didn’t include TS reviews either as I didn’t want to bias results.

It throws out a few interesting things to consider but probably the 2 biggest surprises to me were:

The Chinese performed very well but most were massage with extras reviews with small number of VS B&S adverts and 3 or 4 AW profiles. On a larger sample I’d imagine their performance would drop.

There are surprisingly few reviews of Romanians (or girls masquerading as Italians/Greek/Spanish etc from Vivastreet, yet a search of most areas will be awash with options when searching on that platform.  It got me thinking that perhaps in the market of cheap and cheerful (or downright grumpy as the case may be) pump and dump style bookings won’t be members here as they won’t see the value in it?

Anyway, I thought it was worth a thread of its own as members might find it informative. As I said the numbers are still small so it’s only indicative and won’t stand up to scientific analysis.

Online alabama1

As you state 'not a huge sample '. In fact a minute sample so a complete waste of your time and effort.

Online Nomerzypuntr

Acc to reviews here Polish will be number one followed by Thai and Chinese

Offline Upsndowns79

As you state 'not a huge sample '. In fact a minute sample so a complete waste of your time and effort.

As was your response

Online alabama1

As was your response
Stop being such a snowflake FFS ! If you can't take a little bit of mild criticism, then you shouldn't post such drivel.

Offline Upsndowns79

 
Stop being such a snowflake FFS ! If you can't take a little bit of mild criticism, then you shouldn't post such drivel.

 :yahoo:

Offline I like natural boobs

I like our British SP's and a Latvian SP but Brazilians have become a favourite of mine too. I find them so attractive. Most of the one's I've booked have given only a very light green or even grey service but the sex has been good with all of them so far. I don't know why KMR Suite at Kirk Sandall in Doncaster advertise Maxine as being British. She's Brazilian and she gave me quite a good service. Perhaps the management of the parlour think she'll get more customers being advertised at British.

I really must try a Thai at some point. I know that you really like them and I think it's great that you do that thread about Thai tourers.

Offline Stevelondon

“I really must try a Thai at some point”

Be careful, like Chinese. Once you’ve had one you’ll fancy another.

Offline Upsndowns79

I like our British SP's and a Latvian SP but Brazilians have become a favourite of mine too. I find them so attractive. Most of the one's I've booked have given only a very light green or even grey service but the sex has been good with all of them so far. I don't know why KMR Suite at Kirk Sandall in Doncaster advertise Maxine as being British. She's Brazilian and she gave me quite a good service. Perhaps the management of the parlour think she'll get more customers being advertised at British.

I really must try a Thai at some point. I know that you really like them and I think it's great that you do that thread about Thai tourers.

Yes mate I do like the Thai’s but like any nationality you have to choose carefully. There’s a lot out there that are either way past their sell by date or mechanical in their service. If you get the right one though…….

Finding one with natural boobs can also be a challenge but t get do exist.

And as Steve suggests they are very moorish and you are letting wanting another  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 08:04:58 pm by Upsndowns79 »

Offline simon07

Thanks ups and downs  :drinks: there is a fair bit of work and course will not pass any statistical rigour.

It’s an observation and throws up possible associations.

Romanians are either fewer in number or punters are adverse to seeing them.
Surprised by Brazilians though.

As the previous commentator said, if there are UKP quality reviews use them as every nationality throws up good and bad.

Online Coriniumstud

For me
Brits,Poles and Thais are Great
Roms are Shit

Offline tp69

Before the Romanian bashing starts, lets also bear in mind that some of their lovely ladies have close to flawless review histories on this platform. There's good and bad from every country, choosing the individual wisely is the key.

Jamiee
Michaela
Petite Viki
Adrienne
Gabriella
Cara Delacroix

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 88
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi: This who is good ect is a bit difficult to measure correctly as to us e a metaphor (not meta whore )  its a bit like a Lambo being driven by Ayton Senna or my self an old scrufy Mr Bean clone some girls will give great service if you fit their wants list as well as the cash in hand .I really have found as Ive got older the Brit girls have a contempt for older men punting the others see it as a necessary part of trade and some see my age range as their market. I am pretty sure a Hot Brazlian would rather do an hour with a Muscle bound fit 30 year old than my self a Pot bellied balding spec wearing grey old git thats life I know it and it sucks,

Written with bias as yet again I was just ghosted by a Hot looking Brazlian who when I turned up at address ( not exact but to see me 1st ) and rang...

 I was asked to walk to corner and stand by a car ...then she hung up  :(  its life for old gits wanting to see young hotties I accept it and move on 80 quid saved a German Kebab is waiting with my name on it now  ;)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:11:47 pm by GreyDave »

Offline koshkaj

While you seem to have taken it in stride, GreyDave, i am sorry that happened to you and hope your next punt is a stonker.

I trust a negative review will be forthcoming
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:49:46 pm by koshkaj »

Offline simon07

Sorry to hear of your experience and do post a review so that collectively we can all decide not to see her.

Her loss and you gained some cash in pocket. Was the kebab good?  :drinks:

Online Glesgaboy

OP - it’s an interesting subject you have chosen here.
But as with all numbers - “there are lies , lies and statistics “ or in 21st century parlance “ AI slop analysis”.

Most of us seasoned members realise that judicious research of a prospect and her reviews is the best safeguard to avoid a poor punt - but it ain’t failsafe. The past is no predictor of the future as they say about share picking.

When it comes to taking a pure ( aka blind) punt on a new arrival - for me, nationality is probably one of the main filters - no Roms,  no Brazilians ( even the hot ones) - but the rest are fair game ( although I’m wary of Bulgarians & Hungarians for some reason. 🤷🏻‍♂️

All of which makes me ( and anyone of a similar school of analysis) a racist I guess. Which I’m not.
But no politics here.  :hi: