Author Topic: Always hard - Luton (TOFTT)  (Read 362 times)

Offline Snakepants21

Link : External Link/Members Only
 
No reviews and no information regarding prices on her link, is always a red flag  and plus the photos on her ad are of different ladies .but felt the itch to have some trans fun and Luton actually had quite a few well known trans in the area too, but  had no Comms back from a couple of them and janny Costa was in town too but with her always being busy and the amount of bareback she does in her porn videos I decided  to give this one a shot .
 She has had a previous profile under a different name before I think it was Bella .

Venue : Luton , residential flats 5 min walk from the train station. Shady area usually but was quite quiet for a Tuesday night (impromptu). No real parking as was residential mostly . Only negative on the location was when entering the flats it's on second floor and there was cameras at both top and bottom of stairs (most likely the landlords) so wasn't very discreet.

Comms : via WhatsApp, messaged back within a decent time frame and was pretty clear with instructions. Agreed for £100 for half hour she is both top and bottom  , no point in agreeing for full hour with no reviews etc

Appearance: right this is where it got interesting 
She was wearing similar to what she is wearing in the short vid on profile, sexy lingerie with a sexy robe/gown type thing . In terms of how she actually looks on her ad pic 1 and pic 4 is how she looks (probably younger pics) . But this is the head scratcher I don't know why she has pics of other girls on the ad (unless her friends) as what I was met with was a sexy 6ft with heels slightly muscled/athletic , massive tits as seen in vid and her lips are actually done really well . So she looks pretty good . And is selling herself short by not advertising on her own look .

Once inside the flat , which was not the biggest but had all the necessary things one would need,  shower/toilet was just cleaned too which shows she cleans and hygiene is important. Quick exchange of the paper work and I was kicking myself inside that I didn't bring more cash on me as I wanted an hour booking after seeing her .

She was very friendly and smelt really good , I told her she smelt amazing and she told me  come smell  her perfume and when I did leant towards her neck she engaged in light dfk but was very welcoming and friendly and also grabbed my crotch to see if I was ready for attention.
 She sat at the edge of bed removed her robe so was just in lingerie and fuck me her tits were massive and very appealing, but they were kinda unresponsive nipples seemed a bit dead and couldn't hear any moans of satisfaction but I asked if I could put my cock between them as never had before..and she obliged me .
I could see she was getting excited too as could see her cock busting to get out of her panties.

So decided to make my way down and give her some satisfaction, her ad says 8 inch cock full of milk the milk part is right but she's not 8 inch . More a solid 6.5 at a push 7  but a very decent thickness and again hygiene on point no bad smells and was shaven below  and had big balls but looked sexy . Was one of the better cocks I've played with . Perfect for deep throating and when doing so she asked before pushing my head down further which I appreciate.

 Won't go to much further into the dirty details, but she was game for 69 (few mins ) as was 30 min booking think she would have done longer on hour booking . Oral on me from her was covered of course but oral on her wasn't covered.
 Matched my energy when I was dom she was sub when I became sub she was Dom in terms of sucking and dirty talk, she speaks decent English and understands pretty well .  Fucked her doggy for a couple mins and the ass was great sight (again I don't know why she doesn't advertise it)
Switched to missionary when I was close to busting as wanted to play with her cock more and kiss her whilst I came . Came on her stomach which I cleaned up later, still had about 5 mins left which then she said if she can fuck me , I' haven't bottomed for a while plus I don't think I could have taken her thickness so I declined her but she was still horny I could tell and asked to help her cum so spent another 10 mins sucking her cock and balls till she came on my face and chest.  (Don't know If she usually charges for this or not but I didn't pay for any extras) .. was a welcome ending. She said next time she will fuck me which I kinda respected the hustle haha.

All in was good value for money, looked amazing and offered me very decent service staying for almost 45 min on a 30 min booking .
 
Anyone interested in seeing her she looks like the vid but if you do need further proof or verification ask for pics on WhatsApp as she may not be to everyone's liking .


Offline thatsaint

How much you pay?

I def remember her pics, so I think I've seen her reviewed before on previous profile or warned about B&S

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review - I had always considered her to be a member of a small group of bate and switch girls who seem to rock up in different locations at the same time - I was under the impression that what you get when you turn up at the door is all rather pot luck - sounds like you got reasonably lucky, but if I am honest, I still don't fancy chancing my arm on her profile or any of the others - plus I fucking hate it when girls insist on giving covered oral!

Glad you enjoyed yourself though - fair play  :hi:

Offline Snakepants21


Offline Snakepants21

Yes pt667 I think you maybe on to something as there was 4/5 rooms in the house and think other girls may have been in there although was dead silent whilst I was there . Got lucky with who I saw I guess if your right about the bait and switching .