Author Topic: Bratislava massages  (Read 477 times)

Online YorkshireLad

I’m in Bratislava so planning to visit a few places.
First up Elem Tantra Massage.
External Link/Members Only
1 hour mutual massage €150

I chose Ema but not sure if it’s the girl I met as she had tattoos & bolt ons. If you choose the standard body to body you can’t touch the girls so it’s worth going for the mutual massage.
Good medium strength massage, very erotic, lots of reach unders.
When I turned over I was expecting a bit more body to body, it was mainly just massaging my chest, legs & dick.
I grabbed her tits & arse but she positioned herself so I couldn’t access her pussy.
Good handjob technique made me cum & some gentle touches before I went for a shower.




Offline Snagbadjer

I've been to Bratislava. The locals were rude as fuck but the beer was cheap. Didn't try any hookers though as was skint back then.

Online YorkshireLad

Tantra Diamond
External Link/Members Only
1 hour Mutual Body Tantra €180

I met Zara. Relaxing massage, good body to body with lots of reach unders & rubs of my arsehole.
Touching allowed anywhere, 69 position, simulated cowgirl & reverse cowgirl with my dick between her arse cheeks. I sucked her tits.
I came while rubbing her pussy while she was wanking me. Gentle touches of my whole body before I had a shower.
You get a gift when you leave & she gave me a chocolate bar.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 09:31:47 pm by YorkshireLad »

Online YorkshireLad

Body Touch
External Link/Members Only
1 hour mutual massage €140

I chose Viki…the most attractive girl so far in Bratislava. It’s outside the city centre so you’re not paying the tourist prices.
Relaxing massage. Better body to body than the previous 2 massages. Very erotic with lots of reach unders & touches of my arsehole. Touching allowed anywhere. Good handjob technique but no gentle touches after I came just straight to the shower.

I’m either meeting a sugar baby tomorrow or going to have a 4 handed massage. If I have a massage it’s going to be either body touch or tantra diamond. Body touch is cheaper, more attractive girls & the better massage but I can have simulated sex at tantra diamond so could be fun with 2 girls.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:29:13 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline Snagbadjer

Looks awesome, mate. I was with the missus when I was there so would have been difficult for me to peel off. But hope you have a fantastic time there.

Online YorkshireLad

Looks awesome, mate. I was with the missus when I was there so would have been difficult for me to peel off. But hope you have a fantastic time there.

It’s a good place for erotic massages. I’m struggling to arrange a sugar baby meet with someone who doesn’t want €500+ & can’t comment on the escort scene as I haven’t looked into it.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:45:25 pm by YorkshireLad »