Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New punter in Reading... ask to be shown the ropes  (Read 1827 times)

Offline anthonysterling

Hey all... I'm new on here and to the scene in general. I have sought reviews from UKP before and read some very interesting discussions and thought it was only right that I joined! Apologies for what may be a long-ish read below.

Back in October, I was drunk and walking around in Soho once at which point a man with a distinct limp caught my attention. He asked if I was looking for fun, knowing what he meant, I said yes to check it out... He took me to some places within Soho that didn't quite catch my fancy. I asked if there were perhaps any places he may recommend. At which point he put my drunk ass on a rickshaw that took me to a place I have yet to recall. In here, I was introduced to a wide array of women... All very beautiful of course and I ended up being with two women for a few hours... The next day I was quite upset with my spendings for that night...

Nevertheless, I was back in Reading and very soon craving some more of this newfound hobby. I went onto AW and located a place on Oxford road that helped me out for the night... Lo and behold, I was there again, and also decided to visit a WG in Bracknell, and 3 :mad: others in Reading... Anywayyyy, although it may seem to some that I have had a good share in the last few months, it's all relative right? People here are wayyy more aware of the area, the norms etc and it appears highly experienced in the matters...

So I'm on here for two things...
A. Just to say hello. Thank you for the help so far. I hope to contribute as well in the near future.

B. What would you recommend around here? I understand there was an establishment called the lodge that has now well... dislodged :-). and it seems independents (or at least the ones that call themselves so) are the best options... Are there any "houses" you could recommend? Anything in particular one should watch out for? I only saw the blacklist today! I must say, I feel very lucky to not have found any weird ones so far. Also, any recommendations on English girls? This is mainly for comms purposes. Any you have encountered that you think the average punter like me might take a liking to? Preferably within Reading.

C. Clearly Anthony Sterling isn't my real name. I just chose Sterling because I was watching Archer on Netflix when I made this profile.

Cheers lads.
A.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Larios

It begins and ends with Leticia in my book. Her tie and tease is very erotic. A great looker too.

External Link/Members Only

Welcome to the forum.

Quesadilla

Welcome to the House of Fun!  :drinks:

You've not said much about what it is you like in a lady, but anyway I've only seen one lady based in Reading although depending how you search you may not find the review as I saw her while she was touring in Surrey.
Review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40557.msg543286#msg543286
AW profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very fit and enthusiastic GFE/PSE. If I am ever in that area she would be my first port of call no question.

Q

Offline ciscoxxx69

It begins and ends with Leticia in my book. Her tie and tease is very erotic. A great looker too.

External Link/Members Only

Welcome to the forum.

+1

jimmychunga

Leticia is of course the Queen of Reading. We are not worthy.

Other options include Lucy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucy is certainly an interesting experience! Mad as a hatter. But full of enthusiasm and great fun!!

The Lounge closed in Chatham Place a few months back. It wasnt quite what it was a few years back anyway.

Other than that, and others can correct me if they disagree, but I feel the Reading scene is in a bit of a lull at the moment.

There is the usual merry go round of EE girls around Oxford Rd. Hit and miss. More miss than hit as far I can see...

Enjoy

Offline anthonysterling

Wow, thanks to all you guys jimmychunga Quesadilla Larios!

Great recommendations to start with. Someone mentioned I didn't say what I liked in a lady. I don't have a type per say, as long as they aren't too flabby (slightly is okay too), but mostly it's about a good smile and pretty face I suppose.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ciscoxxx69

Leticia is of course the Queen of Reading. We are not worthy.

Other options include Lucy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucy is certainly an interesting experience! Mad as a hatter. But full of enthusiasm and great fun!!

The Lounge closed in Chatham Place a few months back. It wasnt quite what it was a few years back anyway.

Other than that, and others can correct me if they disagree, but I feel the Reading scene is in a bit of a lull at the moment.

There is the usual merry go round of EE girls around Oxford Rd. Hit and miss. More miss than hit as far I can see...

Enjoy

Agreed.....
Lucy is great fun....had some very memorable PSE times with her..... :P

And....

Leticia's tie n' tease is sublime  :cool:

Offline Silver Birch

Agreed.....
Lucy is great fun....had some very memorable PSE times with her..... :P

And....

Leticia's tie n' tease is sublime  :cool:

+1

Leticia remains my (equal) No1 favourite punt in my short career. After the first time I saw her I returned the following week to sample the tie & tease.

:rose: :yahoo: :rose:

Zowieberg

I agree on Leticia, she's wonderful good fun :)