External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyAW content only -
External Link/Members OnlyMy fairly limited exposure to the TS scene has thus far been limited to Thais. I had felt a bit daunted by the idea of the larger Brazilians but having read the excellent reviews she has received lately I decided to go for it. What a good decision that was. Thanks guys

Efficient comms by text. Her response was one of the typical long list of services and prices plus name of the block in The Hub. The service list is extensive -
FS top & bottom, rim, French kiss, owo, cim/cob, naughty gfe. I booked 30 minutes for £100. There was a little bit of a faff getting the door release to work but soon in and up the lift. The magic door opened as I approached. As with most of these blocks the apartment was clean and tidy.
The other guys weren't lying, she looks just like the photos. Soft skin but a solid build, no fat, very pleasant demeaner. Big meaty bum, full lips, lots of smiles, long hair as photographed. She stood around 5'7" in bare feet wearing nice bra and knickers. Money exchanged we stood fondling and kissing. Her kisses are full on snogging, full lips and lots of tongue, excellent and it continued without restriction for the full 30 minutes. We slowly undressed each other between bouts of kissing, her equipment was starting to escape from her knickers. Once removed it was impressive.
A bit of oral on her raised the semi to full mast, curved and girthy, she is completely hairless down there. I gave her some rimming which she enjoyed, sucked her balls and gave head best I could whilst slipping a finger in. All appreciated with realistic moans. Up for more kissing, we lay side by side gently wanking each other. Then Isis went down and showed me how it's all done properly! Fantastic vigorous OWO, deep and fast, with slurping. Ball sucking, rimming - she pushed my ankles up into a H2H position and got her tongue right in there.
The OWO was getting me close so I asked her to fuck me. On with the rubber and lube, I warned her I'm quite new and she was gentle. Slid in in mish, allowed me to relax and continued gently until I had grown accustomed to the sensation, then pushed me back went at it harder. An exquisite feeling of pleasure that's almost too intense. I know in other reviews she has cum occasionally but I wouldn't have been able to take a pounding. She managed to lean over my doubled up body and give long deep kisses whilst continuing to fuck me.
We swopped over, new rubber and she knelt doggy at the edge of the bed. I stood behind, once inserted I was able to go at a faster tempo that I would have taken myself. Plenty of verbal appreciation. I asked her to finish me with her mouth so lay back in position and Isis went back to that fabulous OWO, No attempt to avert the cumshot, she continued til I was sated. Then a bonus, without ceremony she swallowed.
Once cleaned up, we chatted as I dressed and out on time. As the others have said she is top notch. The photos, service offering and personality are all genuine. If you think about the extras one of the Thai girls would notch up for this, I had anal, rimming, owo, - all both ways - cim, swallow. Proper dfk, real pics and no rushing, all for £100. I enjoyed it as much as the 3 guys before me did.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only