External Link/Members Only1 hour £40 to shop £80 extras, everything but sex
A few other reviews however I was there this morning and had a great time
Lucy attractive slim 40 something with a fantastic bum and good boobs, been reported as fake but I’m not sure they are.
Started with a nice massage I had a problem in my left shoulder which she sorted before asking if I was ready for the sexy massage, I’d seen her before so just paid upfront.
She started with a nice sexy intimate massage with lots of cc and cock play, after a while I rolled her over and started to suck her clit and lick her pussy until she came a couple of times, she then said my turn, she stayed later down and played with my cock and rubbed it up and down her moist pussy lips, I snook it inside a couple of times but she said I was naughty and no sex, she then asked me to swap places and she gave OWO in 69 position until I blew my load. Cleaned up, had a shower then left.
She’s going back to Thailand soon, last day is the 15th, highly recommended that you book.