Author Topic: Emma / Lucy - Pontefract Chinese massage therapy  (Read 180 times)

Offline sillywanka

Thought I'd give this new place a try after all the positivity on here.

Started off with new girl Emma. She did the massage which was actually very good. But half way through was some commotion outside and she stepped out to be replaced by Linda (i think or Lucy?). She was prettier but a complete money grabber. Constantly trying to renegotiate. I agreed £60 for b2b which was crap. She has the worlds biggest bush which was off putting. Then trying for an extra £20 for owo etc etc. Even when getting dressed and paying she asked for more money as a tip! Really put me off. Spoke to the madam when leaving she seemed nice I wish she had done the massage tbf.

So not the best start but maybe I'll try again with a different girl.

External Link/Members Only

Online wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review, appreciated

This place is not that new now, and there are a good number of reviews on here about Ponte, mostly positive too

I met Lucy a couple of weeks back, i would say that your reference to the bush and the money grab, makes it sound like the same girl

Offline Upsndowns79

Thanks for the review. That’s twice now Lucy has behaved like this. What was Selina (Madam) response? She normally runs a tight ship.


Hope I got this in the right place this time  :D

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,473
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Looks like the regulars have confirmed your second guess at the name to be correct OP. If you don't object I'll change it in the title.