Author Topic: Baan Sabai Thai Massage Therapy - Gateshead  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Vasti5912

Second review for me

Baan Sabai Thai Massage Therapy In Gateshead.

I’ve been going to this place for some time but strictly for a massage.

There was this lady there very small but she use to give me a proper massage.

Anyway I returned last week to see her but she wasn’t there. There was a new one very good looking and she wasn’t very tall. I opened for my usual 1h £50 massage. Around 20 min in I realised she was not really a good masseuse but I continued. 40 min in I was getting bored so I asked for extras. £30 for HE and £100 was the B2B which to me is stupid money so I offer £40 for topless HE which was nice. She has amazing tits but tbh I will not really go back. The massage was below average and £100 for a B2B is not right for me

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Again mate have you got a link to who you are reviewing as made clear on the post new review page.



Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Did you get a name for the SP?

Offline waynekerr600

I might be wrong but I'm sure I've seen that third picture somewhere else.

Offline jarrovian

Didn't the girl who owned Baan used to work on Sunderland Road? I forget her name now

Offline waynekerr600

Didn't the girl who owned Baan used to work on Sunderland Road? I forget her name now

That would fit. It was Maya and it says Maya on the advert.

Wasn't she the one with an electric blanket on the massage table?

Offline Geordieboy

Yes it is Maysla ex Sunderland Road I stopped going when she put it up to 50.00

Offline Geordieboy

Yes it is Maya's place ex Sunderland Road

Offline waynekerr600

Yes it is Maysla ex Sunderland Road I stopped going when she put it up to 50.00

Looks like it's £60 now on the link. Considering the proximity to Vivi's place I don't know how they survive.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 01:05:35 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Geordieboy

I stopped going before she moved after she put the rate up to 50.00 hour

Offline yubin

Maya doesn’t do the massage anymore ? Or doesn’t whenever I’ve been.

Offline Weatherman21

Maya only ever used to do HE and you had to ask. As she didn’t openly offer it.  I’ll dig around for who I think it is.



Offline waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only

Messaged her. Terrible Comms and a random phone call from her. Looks like she's in the same premises so good call WM.

£50 on viva link but £60 on link for the shop.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2026, 11:21:40 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline JamesJ

That would fit. It was Maya and it says Maya on the advert.

Wasn't she the one with an electric blanket on the massage table?

Yes that's right, I reviewed her on here. Does anyone know if she offers massage at all now or does she just run the place? Thought I had seen on another thread she was doing outcall sessions but I could be wrong on that.

Offline maxxblue

Maya from Sunderland Road does work on these premises, but the new advert from Susie is Yaya, who used to work at Thai Spa Jarrow.