Firstly this is the woman in subject. Some of the pictures seem to have been polished and generated by AI
However the facial likeness is indeed accurate as can be. You won’t be disappointed.
External Link/Members OnlyThe link is not direct but if you scroll through the results you may find Giulia.
Location: a 5 min walk from Harrow on the Hill Station. Very close to a street market. But in a block of flats
With concierge, you have to be buzzed in, this is simple when you have had prior communication before arriving. I drove to the area so she had been made aware of my arrival.
Price: £120 w extras at a additional cost
I had this woman on my list for a while, and apparently she is quite elusive, I built up a small rapport through WhatsApp. I’m quite fond of the milf type, Giulia’s pics were what enticed me to pay a visit. She is a woman of medium stature I’d say around 5,5 but 5,7 in heels, curvy build with thick thighs and a meaty ass which is also wide, of mixed race as her appearance had eluded. She was wearing lingerie when I had arrived and I was immediately turned on. She had texted prior that one of the extras was to shower together and this is what I opted at first she declined a shower because she may have already been cleaned. So she led me in and as I disrobed and started cleaning she proceeded to join, she looked at my cock and I made references in Portuguese Brazilian I knew that at this point I was going to have my way with her in the bedroom. We lingered in the shower longer and I was rubbing her pussy and giving her the talk back in Portuguese this lasted for a good 10 minutes.
She exited before me and then I proceeded to the room where she had requested I lay down some oral covered and seeing her curves I just wanted to pound till I filled the bag. I requested the condom and she climbed on top of me… I enjoyed this very much and she knew exactly what she was doing. She allowed me to spread her cheeks and rub her asshole which led to climax. I have never been one to come so quick but the anticipation and build up had really pent up.
We went for round 2 which felt like an eternity, copious amounts of baby oil and doggy style a small puddle of oil began to collect in the small of her back whilst I was behind her all while she encouraged me to fuck her harder.
She has toys and requested putting in a show for me in reverse cow girl which she did and I abruptly ended to start my own show.
I’d happily visit her again.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only