Author Topic: SlimThaiJessy - Dundee  (Read 748 times)


14 review(s) for SlimThaiJessy (10 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimtaker

External Link/Members Only

Surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I pinged Jessy and arranged an hour of her time (120), with owo (20) and cim (10). 150 altogether.

She was in a tenement near the football stadium. I managed to meet her an hour after pinging her a message on the phone.

She's the girl in the pics - reasonably tall for a Thai lassie, small boobs, lovely bum and legs. Was dressed in stockings. I found her very pretty. Lovely lips. She can be quite giggly, which I enjoyed.

The action was mostly vanilla. Started with a nice rub, where she was gentle, and leaned in a lot to kiss my neck and ears (not too keen on lips, but I got a few pecks). Onto oral, which was nice, again quite gentle, but took requests on how to do it. I just laid back and enjoyed myself.

The main even was protected sex in a number of positions. Eventually got to the point where I was going to CIM, so pulled out and she got on her knees and allowed me to basically face fuck her. It was a proper knee-trembler to finish.

This all took near to an hour, so I had a quick rest and headed off. I'll definitely see her if she's back. She was fun to be around.

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice. She looks FAF mate. She has a bit of a Cambodian look but I could ofc be well off. I've seen loads of Thais in Lincoln who all come from a Thai-Cambodia border town so like to guess what region they're from.