Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Touring Thais - North Liverpool
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Touring Thais - North Liverpool
(
Read 120 times
)
Blue1878
Age Check :
Posts: 1,646
Likes: 33
Reviews: 163
«
on:
Yesterday
at 05:25:39 pm »
Undure if it’s coincidence, but following a punt I had in Southport a few weeks ago the WG did mention that Thai girls may not be working in Southport issue with the locations. In ladt 3/4 weeks I have seen a couple of VS ads for L23 postcode for touring thsi girls. I’d imagine same stable of girls you see around the NW region.
I did visit a girl ladt week Cara who by searching using the AW reference I had visited in Southport earlier this year, but using the name Zara not Cara, so could be girls swapping profiles or changing the names
I know some of you like your Thsi girls currently 2 advertised on both AW and VS and have a couple of mixed reviews on here
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
Degsy101
Age Check :
Posts: 522
Likes: 6
Reviews: 16
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 12:19:06 am »
Yes it was a shame the Thai tourers stopped coming to Southport. Made a change instead of the Chinese girls who rotate here every couple of weeks. Hopefully busty Thai Taryn will show up in Crosby. She was a good punt.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North West
»
Touring Thais - North Liverpool
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close