Author Topic: How many of you have been ripped off?  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Colston36

1t's 26 years since after a domestic rearrangement I started punting. And it's been almost entirely good news. The odd disappointment, but hardly any catastrophes until a couple of months ago.

Along the way I've helped out a few women and even stayed with a couple. Not one ever let me down
 
Till I was really screwed - not on a sexual sense - in a way that still makes me angry.

The guilty party is a woman called Miss Tara Tease who I have been seeing for nearly 15 years.  She lives in Devon but comes up to Somerset to do business. A few weeks ago her car broke down and I lent her the money to sort things out. Quite a sum, and as it turned out quite a mistake.

In my experience whores are just as trustworthy as any other group I've dealt with - in business or otherwise. But she can rot in hell.

Online lewisjones23

1t's 26 years since after a domestic rearrangement I started punting. And it's been almost entirely good news. The odd disappointment, but hardly any catastrophes until a couple of months ago.

Along the way I've helped out a few women and even stayed with a couple. Not one ever let me down
 
Till I was really screwed - not on a sexual sense - in a way that still makes me angry.

The guilty party is a woman called Miss Tara Tease who I have been seeing for nearly 15 years.  She lives in Devon but comes up to Somerset to do business. A few weeks ago her car broke down and I lent her the money to sort things out. Quite a sum, and as it turned out quite a mistake.

In my experience whores are just as trustworthy as any other group I've dealt with - in business or otherwise. But she can rot in hell.

Two main points here:

- Her car didn't break down, that was just her sob story after she identified you as a soft touch/sucker
- Why would someone earning whatever her hourly rate is (£100+ an hour at a guess) need to borrow money.


Key takeaway is don't get drawn in by their lies, pay them, enjoy their services and leave, whatever their issues are are not your concern

Online Nomerzypuntr

1t's 26 years since after a domestic rearrangement I started punting. And it's been almost entirely good news. The odd disappointment, but hardly any catastrophes until a couple of months ago.

Along the way I've helped out a few women and even stayed with a couple. Not one ever let me down
 
Till I was really screwed - not on a sexual sense - in a way that still makes me angry.

The guilty party is a woman called Miss Tara Tease who I have been seeing for nearly 15 years.  She lives in Devon but comes up to Somerset to do business. A few weeks ago her car broke down and I lent her the money to sort things out. Quite a sum, and as it turned out quite a mistake.

In my experience whores are just as trustworthy as any other group I've dealt with - in business or otherwise. But she can rot in hell.

Sorry to hear that! If she has no plan to return money, just go for booking, shag her like she don’t think of fooling anyone like this and don’t give any money  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Garmin

1t's 26 years since after a domestic rearrangement I started punting. And it's been almost entirely good news. The odd disappointment, but hardly any catastrophes until a couple of months ago.

Hang on!  Didn't one try to murder you?

Offline Colston36

Hang on!  Didn't one try to murder you?

I am 90 years old. That took place over 60 years ago in Queensway, London. I was living with her; she was not escorting at that time. Just very jealous.

Offline Colston36

Sorry to hear that! If she has no plan to return money, just go for booking, shag her like she don’t think of fooling anyone like this and don’t give any money  :rolleyes:
Quote



She takes money up front.

Offline Mr Garmin

This one? External Link/Members Only

She's 60yo, 30 years younger than you, you dirty old devil :sarcastic:

Offline Colston36

Two main points here:

- Her car didn't break down, that was just her sob story after she identified you as a soft touch/sucker
- Why would someone earning whatever her hourly rate is (£100+ an hour at a guess) need to borrow money.


Key takeaway is don't get drawn in by their lies, pay them, enjoy their services and leave, whatever their issues are are not your concern

She didn't "identify me". I have known her for at least 15 years. I have also been living and dealing with whores since before you were born. Most in fact nearly all don't make the money punters think, and they certainly don't manage what they make well. let alone save it. Most I have known have been pretty much as honest as most of the businesses I have dealt with - and I was in business for over 65 yrs in  over 50 countries .

Online lewisjones23

She didn't "identify me". I have known her for at least 15 years. I have also been living and dealing with whores since before you were born. Most in fact nearly all don't make the money punters think, and they certainly don't manage what they make well. let alone save it. Most I have known have been pretty much as honest as most of the businesses I have dealt with - and I was in business for over 65 yrs in  over 50 countries .

You're a mug punter whatever way you want to look at it  :hi:

Offline MaxVerstappen

Once. A girl in Leicester borrowed £50 quid from me and then actually paid it back a few weeks later. So, no alarms bells were ringing when she asked me another £40 quid a month later… I made the transfer, but to this day she has not paid it back. To cut a long story short, her excuse is: are you really that poor that you can’t go without £40?

She doesn’t seem to realise that it’s about principles…

Online Nomerzypuntr

Sorry to hear that! If she has no plan to return money, just go for booking, shag her like she don’t think of fooling anyone like this and don’t give any money  :rolleyes:
Quote



She takes money up front.
Gave fake notes  :sarcastic:

Offline Omadon2001

I've had plenty of bookings where I've been short changed on time.

However, the biggest rip off was many years ago in Aberdeen.

I booked myself a hotel for the night and went to the RLD. A woman I saw talked me into having a threesome with her mate (who was also a street walker).

We agreed a price for an overnight booking and headed back to the hotel.

After 15 minutes there, before we could do anything (and after I'd paid them), they decided it would be a good idea to go and get some food.
So off we went into Aberdeen for them to meet up with their pimp/boyfriend and then go into a pub and into the ladies toilets.

To cut a long story short. I never saw them again.

Also, in Aberdeen, I picked up another streetwalker for an overnight stay back at my place. I paid her and she said she needed to pop back home to let her boyfriend know she'd be out all night. We stopped off at a block of flats and I never saw her again.

These bookings were before mobile phones and internet became common. I'm much wiser (and older) now and UKP has opened my eyes to the many scams

Online Blackpool Rock

This one? External Link/Members Only

She's 60yo, 30 years younger than you, you dirty old devil :sarcastic:
Her profile says that she has 5 stars from George McCoy, reason enough to give her a swerve if she's had a 5 star review from him in return for giving him a freebie  :thumbsdown:
Perhaps trying to make her money up  :unknown:

Most of us will have been ripped off by things like getting shorted on time and services / extras not being delivered and my 1st review on here was about me getting robbed by a girl but Colston is talking about something slightly different here, it's not so much about the money as she's taken something worth far more, Trust

Offline DastardlyDick

This one? External Link/Members Only

She's 60yo, 30 years younger than you, you dirty old devil :sarcastic:
If those are recent pics on her AW, she's looking good at 60!

Offline Colston36

Her profile says that she has 5 stars from George McCoy, reason enough to give her a swerve if she's had a 5 star review from him in return for giving him a freebie  :thumbsdown:
Perhaps trying to make her money up  :unknown:

Most of us will have been ripped off by things like getting shorted on time and services / extras not being delivered and my 1st review on here was about me getting robbed by a girl but Colston is talking about something slightly different here, it's not so much about the money as she's taken something worth far more, Trust

Perfectly put. That is EXACTLY what saddens me.

Offline Colston36

If those are recent pics on her AW, she's looking good at 60!

She's not that good now I am happy to say.

Offline Bristolguy

Only once was 16 buy a street girl I was steaming drunk she put the Johnny on then asked for the money and I stupidly pulled a fair bit of cash  out was my whole weeks wages she grabbed it and ran like mad I was a fat bastard so had no chance worst night ever , young and dumb springs to mind.

Online RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103

Most of us will have been ripped off by things like getting shorted on time and services / extras not being delivered and my 1st review on here was about me getting robbed by a girl but Colston is talking about something slightly different here, it's not so much about the money as she's taken something worth far more, Trust

Yes I had this happen with me, I think I have told the story before.  Excellent regular who I saw often and she asked for a loan, I forget what for.  I suggested that we treat it as payment in advance for a number of meets, at a slightly discounted rate.  Worked like a dream, helped her cash flow and I had a number of cheaper shags - win win.

So when she then asked to repeat some months later I was happy to do so.  That time it became a real pain, she was never available or if we booked would cancel.  I suspect for those paying the full price.  Got several meets in but it took ages and frankly I got disillusioned.  It really felt as you say that she had destroyed the trust.

Only positive was that she met me in town to collect the loan and was dressed up and looked a cracking bird.  She was of course all smiles (she was collecting cash) and I remember basking in the envious looks.

Offline DASBOOT

Had a situation a few years back where I booked someone I had already seen previously. We seemed to get on great, however, the second booking was a disaster. Bolshy initial text messages and a strange encounter when I entered the fiat. It began with her mumbling something under her breath, being agitated in the bedroom and finally having her taking a swipe at me as I left.

I then received threatening text messages about posting my number on warning sites, saying that someone else could have taken my place (made me feel really special), to finally having me return and give her the money for the failed booking as I considered it blackmail and didn’t want the hassle.

It was rather naive of her to be honest, as I could have easily changed my Punter number and gave her a bad review which would have followed her around. Subsequently I didn’t as I know that she is aware of the reviews on here and put it down to her being jaded.

Offline Colston36

This one? External Link/Members Only

She's 60yo, 30 years younger than you, you dirty old devil :sarcastic:

I can safely state that many of us frolic with strumpets where the age gap is greater.

Online Thephoenix

I can safely state that many of us frolic with strumpets where the age gap is greater.

My most recent punting experience involved a lovely young Thai lady, who insisted on oiling herself up and sliding her lithe young body up and down mine.
A meagre 60 years ago difference.
What joy!

Offline shagmore

Not ben ripped off per say, some very shite punts, some I walked after about 10mins as could tell it was a waste of time.
I did lend money to one WG on several occasions, and always got it back, (anyone who reads my posts will probably know whats going to come next - moreover she is now my partner, she has been out the game for over 2 month now - happy days) - and no - she is not borrowing money from me  :D

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 88
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
Only once was 16 buy a street girl I was steaming drunk she put the Johnny on then asked for the money and I stupidly pulled a fair bit of cash  out was my whole weeks wages she grabbed it and ran like mad I was a fat bastard so had no chance worst night ever , young and dumb springs to mind.

Now that I can feel sorry for Young ,dumb and full of Cum ( and get the cash of me)  Brave lad to admit it  :hi: :hi:

Offline Bristolguy

It was a dodgy place Portland Square in Bristol in 2002 and I still went for a wonder and  the street girls were lawless so not surprising it happend thinking back  :dash:

Offline jintheuk1

Yes by a streetwalker in Norwich many years ago. Went back to her place , she then wanted more money , I did t want to pay more, with that she banged on the wall and a guy rushed in with a knife , demanded all the cash I had… was bloody scary , could t get out quick enough after handing over all my cash for nothing

Online Blackpool Rock

Yes by a streetwalker in Norwich many years ago. Went back to her place , she then wanted more money , I did t want to pay more, with that she banged on the wall and a guy rushed in with a knife , demanded all the cash I had… was bloody scary , could t get out quick enough after handing over all my cash for nothing
If i'm even slightly unsure about a girl like a VS profile or girl with no feedback on here etc then i'll take the exact money in my pocket and leave my wallet at home, if I do have extra money for extras or more time etc then i'll split it between different pockets etc so if I do get turned over for extra in addition to the basic fee then I can pull out an extra say £20 from my other trouser pocket but i've also got cash in a couple of coat pockets

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Gave fake notes  :sarcastic:
I think a man who is 90 and has a reputation to protect has more to lose from trying that than any fleeting satisfaction he (may) gain from getting one over on someone.
A lot of people may scoff at the value of self-respect .
They are misguided IMHO.

Offline pythondan

A long long time ago a mate and I were propositioned by a bird in a London pub.
She said that she had a hotel room where we could go and fuck her and stupidly we agreed and gave her the cash as we walked to the hotel.
She told us to go in the front door and ask for a particular room number and that she would go in the side entrance and meet us in the room.
Off she scurried and, by this time I think we had twigged that it was dodgy, but went in and asked for the room which amused the guy on reception greatly. Apparently there were girls known as "clippers" who went round the pubs looking for young, dumb, drunken young fools - she hit the jackpot with us.