External Link/Members Only A few weeks ago, I was looking for a parking space in the area. I drove passed the Mayfair, and noticed a rather attractive girl outside smoking a cigarette. I suspected that she might work there, for why else would anyone loiter outside a massage parlour I parked and attended to other matters which had brought me to that area. When I returned, she had gone. However, never having been in that place before I decided to pop in. The street is fairly busy, so I waited until a quiet moment occurred and move in. I entered a dark hall so I could not be seen from the street. I rang and the girl I had previously seen appeared, and invited me in. We discussed HR, massage, B2B, shared shower and agreed on £100 for the hour. She said name was Anna.
Showed me upstairs to the bedroom in which there was a large walk-in shower. Paid and she disappeared to secrete the cash She returned. Stripped off and sat on the bed with me. She had a good figure. Nice firm tits and nipples on which you could hang your coat. I would guess that she is early to mid 30’s. In all very easy on the eye. She started on the back, then turned me over and applied oil to my front and from there rubbed her tits over my front.
She sat upright across my thighs and started to give my cock some attention. She allowed me to feel her tits. Eventually I shot my load which splattered on us both as it returned to earth She cleaned us up and we sat there chatting for a while. She was a Romanian Gypsy ( Yes I know

). A pity that so many of her kinfolk seem to have a bad name. I cannot , however, fault this girl. There is the inevitable problem in these places that it’s an extra £10 for this, £20 for that, and £50 for whatever, but with that exception I was pleased with the way things had gone.
We both walked into the shower and were there for some time as she rubbed her wet body against mine. Plenty of gel and clean towels.
I noticed when I parked the car, that there was a lane that ran at the back of the property. I asked if I could use this, not fancying the idea of stepping directly into the main thoroughfare. I was shown the way, and discretely departed.
I thought it was a very satisfactory encounter. No complaints because of her background – I’ve had a lot worse service from some home-grown girls