Author Topic: Sophie - HoD - Victoria/Pimlico  (Read 553 times)

Offline Gentle Jim

External Link/Members Only

£170 for one hour (standard HoD rate).

This meeting took place during the summer.  Sophie had been on my hot list for a while.  I had booked another SP, but had to cancel because I was ill, then cancelled another booking because the weather forecast was much too hot.  But I got lucky with a morning booking for Sophie for a few days later when it was cooler.

As is usual with HoD I rang just after 10:00 on the day to confirm.  First floor flat this time, in the usual location about 10 minutes gentle walk from Victoria station.  I also asked the maid to ask Sophie to wear stockings, if not too hot.  I rang the buzzer two minutes before time, and was immediately let in.  The maid came to welcome me, and I could see Sophie and one other in the changing room.  Sophie pointed to her stockings and smiled.  We were allocated the room at the back, down a few stairs, often a favourite one for the girls apparently.  I can see why.  Not offered a shower.  Half undressed and Sophie came in a couple of minutes later.

Wow.  Face much as I imagined; very pretty and with that swept back hair which I love.  Black bra, briefs, stockings and suspenders and a see-through over the top.  Some initial FK, then handed over envelope, which she didn’t count, then more FK (not DFK) before she asked me what would I like.  I settled for a bit more than vanilla, sensuous and passionate like her profile, but nothing extreme.  She agreed with all this saying “I don’t know what half the things are anyway”.  Complimented her on her body and hair and had a good feel of her body.  A bit of fat but nothing unpleasant.

We both stripped and I lay naked on bed and she gave me OWO, particularly caressing balls as well.  Kept S&S on, and lots of continued FK.  We then swopped and I did RO on her for some time.  She came to a (fake?) climax and said she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Then I asked for cowgirl.  Condom on (by hand) we got into a rhythm and I came.  No hurry by her to pull out; we just lay in that position for a while.  More kissing, cuddling and exploring bodies.  She would have given me a second round but it was too hot.  So we then just evolved into conversation, when she talked a lot about her background (which I am not going to repeat here).  She genuinely likes doing this work, usually one or two days a week in London and occasionally at Annabellas in MK.

It was great to talk to an English escort who is clearly very intelligent and I could have a meaningful conversation with. I  told her I will definitely return.  Best punt of my limited career so far, and we struck up a bond which I don’t think was faked.

Don't visit Sophie for a heavy-duty P&D, but as it says on her profile you'll definitely get sensuous and passionate.

Offline Duron

Is this the same (English) Sophie of HOD that ran the separate DOM place?
Quite classy.



Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,459
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Is this the same (English) Sophie of HOD that ran the separate DOM place?
Quite classy.


Are you thinking of ex-HoD Sarah, who now operates as Mistress Eloise at House of Worship?

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 383
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Sophie is not Sarah. She doesn't work at the dom place as far as I am aware.