Author Topic: Amy Thai - Chelmsford  (Read 633 times)


20 review(s) for Amy Thai (18 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline moonlight_lad

External Link/Members Only

45mins - £100 - FS, OWO

Booking: Wanted to see and booked MIMI_Sexy_Thai 2 days prior for 12 o clock booking, was asked to confirm on the day which  I did around 9AM  and I get a response saying she is busy. She(the maid)  tells that she is free at 3PM, I agree and book her. After about 15 mins I get a message that she is busy. I wouldn't consider this as ghosted as I hadn't even started on my journey. Then I tried Sexy_venus_thai, I asked her for 12.45 booking, she said she is busy but she messages saying she is free at 1.45, to which I agree. But after a while she cancels my booking. Again I hadn't started off.
After bit more of search, I ended up with Amy in Chelmsford, she confirmed booking.

The Girl: Amy is facially 6-7/10. She is plum, more than I expected, I knew she was on the wider side. Very short, possibly below 5. She was in the same building as Taryn few months back, but couldn't remember if it was the same flat. The building is very old, possibly a council building. Flat is refurbished and is good. Bathroom is good too.
Amy has B or C cup, bit sagging. I handover £100 for 45mins and she asks me to get ready and she goes away to stash her cash and also to 'wash her mouth'. When She comes back I am fully undressed, I cuddle/hug her, undress her. She was trying to get me on to the bed, but I asked for oral and I was surprised to receive a OWO after she checked my dick for smell etc. (her profile does mention OWO). After few mins she asks me if I wanted a massage or go straight on the the job. She was more inclined for me to take up massage. I opt for massage. Lying face down she gives me massage with oil with occasional cc swipes. Massage was not bad at all. When time to turn over OWO continues. She can do it as long as I was willing to take. I ask for 69 and realised her 'mouth' was clean. I reciprocated oral on her for few mins. Condom comes on and she on top me in CG position and does a good ride. Not sure if she enjoyed it, I felt nice. I came in the bag and she says I have hurt her by pointing at her abdomen.

Over all , an enjoyable punt. I was out on 45 mins( one solo shower included)

Would I return, possibly not.  Amy is bubbly and smiling all the time, she is willing to please.
only -ve is the she is possibly size 14/16 .

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Glad you enjoyed her. You wouldn't choose her based on her figure, but her service is excellent imo.

Offline Snagbadjer

What did she mean about hurting her abdomen, mate? Is she tight or something.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
What did she mean about hurting her abdomen, mate? Is she tight or something.

I read it as her way of saying he had penetrated her very deep, probably in jest  :unknown:

Offline Snagbadjer

Ah makes sense. I've never had that - benefits of a modest pecker.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Ah makes sense. I've never had that - benefits of a modest pecker.

Me too  :D

Mind you she is tiny (height wise), anyone with a long rod might cause her problems.

Offline moonlight_lad

Me too  :D

Mind you she is tiny (height wise), anyone with a long rod might cause her problems.

She wan't tight by any means, neither is my rod too long. I think she was just trying to please me with words. I am not convinced that she was genuinely in pain, unless from her previous sessions.

Her service was definitely good, was ready to do anything to please. She never said "NOT ALLOWED".