Author Topic: AW warning found on login  (Read 719 times)

Offline northernthing

Had this aw warning today... anyone else had anything similar before?? i haven't and very rarely do message/dm sp on there, i always sms them from my burner instead it's only when they dont provide a number, the last time i did that must have been months ago so im not sure why they're handing me out warnings

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Iirc it triggers automatically if you mention whatsapp/telegram etc. in a chat

Offline Paul9144

Had this aw warning today... anyone else had anything similar before?? i haven't and very rarely do message/dm sp on there, i always sms them from my burner instead it's only when they dont provide a number, the last time i did that must have been months ago so im not sure why they're handing me out warnings

Hidden Image/Members Only

Without knowing exactly as to why AW given you this warning. We have a recent thread on here regarding a member that had his service seeking AW account terminated.

I've just gone back through that thread and found this useful bit of information from @Strawberry that may help you here, so have a read and check back through your communications on there to see if you've done anything mentioned.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462868.msg4516490#msg4516490

Other than that, you're best getting in touch with them directly via the Help tab - Contact Us - Member Enquiries - Please complete this form or email them to ascertain as to why you've been given that warning, and how you can rectify it for next time so it doesn't recur.

I've never used the DM service, only emails to SP's with no phone number displayed. Even then, I keep my communications to a minimum and to the point with a brief introduction and by me simply leaving the SP my punting number on the email to get in touch with me so we can then arrange a booking.

Offline northernthing

Thanks i just got a reply from that method of contact with aw and they say its because i contacted a sp asking for their phone number.

when no number is listed supposedly the rule comes into play that all booking and contact must be strictly kept to aw emails or dm's.

i used the email function to ask a sp about getting her number to discuss a potential meet as she kept apologising for not replying fast stating it never notifies her, so i made it easier by suggesting sms contact.

never has this been an issue before... seems with all the changes aw is implementing plus the new website crap they have totally gone down hill. shame that the likes of vivastreet is much harder to navigate and even trust, theres not much other option out there to find the sp's

Offline myothernameis

Iirc it triggers automatically if you mention whatsapp/telegram etc. in a chat

I believe there other words that might trigger these warnings like, child, or dog, and the context they might have

Offline hairdownthere

Iirc it triggers automatically if you mention whatsapp/telegram etc. in a chat

I've mentioned Whatsapp a few times and not had an issue, though its not been in a first message

Online kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
I've mentioned Whatsapp a few times and not had an issue, though its not been in a first message

Like much of their system maybe not completely consistent :D

It was a while ago, but I think I got a similar warning after mentioning WhatsApp, but that was in a directcam chat (could have been mail right after the directcam, don't remember). Makes sense as they wouldn't want to lose out on their share of the revenue if we just went to WhatsApp.

Offline Cheltclient

I’ve never had an issue talking about or asking for a number.  Fuck me, if they start doing that - that’ll be farcical. It does feel that the AW owners are getting ridiculous. To the extent that the platform may become unusable. Like others, I’ve noticed a big dip in the number of profiles. Will serve them right if everyone fucks off. And hopefully something new comes along and they go bust.

I don’t buy credits anymore. Don’t trust the system and changes. Can’t buy £5 worth of credits and if you go for £10 there’s an unjustifiable uplift.

For the matter at hand, I recall getting a couple of warnings before. I recall once I mentioned a time might be difficult due to ‘childcare commitments’ and it flagged the word ‘child’ and the other time I must have mentioned something similar. I just ignored them as I knew I hadn’t mentioned anything dodgy.