Author Topic: SUMMER BIG ASS 100% NATURAL, Hackney Wick  (Read 613 times)

Offline kungpo

External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 15 minutes

Comms: Quick, get responses within 5-10 minutes of texting. No stalling or waiting on arrival.

Location: Can’t remember where but it was close to Manor Park.

Service: None.

This review is here to just highlight the scummy scam and dishonesty of this WG and the people that operate with her. I couldn’t tell if it was her leading or the security following but they both 100% knew what they were doing and I did not care to be considerate of any BS like ‘we are just following orders’.

Long story short I did not see this SP because as soon as we were about to start she told me BJ was extra, you heard right not OWO , even a covered BJ was extra. Now I’m sure she is not the only WG doing this, the big issue is that it was nowhere in the text, not only that but the text I received had a list of extras and this was not on it.

The irony of this is that I technically didn't have much problem with this, I was willing to go grab the 20 but had it been clearly communicated I would have just brought enough with me. I only abandoned the punt entirely once I realised she had no intention of working this out. I tried to walk after this but I had already given my money, yes I know this is a rookie error but never have I come across this in the years I’ve done this. I even tried to meet her half way and said I would go get the extra 20 and come back and she said if I leave I have to pay again. Ended up arguing with her and the security for about 5 minutes for my money back, they were playing extremely dishonest word games and semantics saying OWO extra also meant BJ so it didn’t need to state it and that she already provided service so no money back (her twerking for literally max 30 seconds).

I was fuming and wanted to do something I knew I shouldn’t but I had to snap out of it knowing that I had no legit reason to be there and it was after midnight. Calmed down and even tried to reason with the guy and explain this is not how you do business but their stubbornness continued.

I would be curious to know if anyone on here has been in a similar predicament but managed to get some or all their money back because I’m fairly confident that if I just decided to stay put and refuse to leave they would have had to give in.

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 15 minutes

Comms: Quick, get responses within 5-10 minutes of texting. No stalling or waiting on arrival.

Location: Can’t remember where but it was close to Manor Park.

Service: None.

This review is here to just highlight the scummy scam and dishonesty of this WG and the people that operate with her. I couldn’t tell if it was her leading or the security following but they both 100% knew what they were doing and I did not care to be considerate of any BS like ‘we are just following orders’.

Long story short I did not see this SP because as soon as we were about to start she told me BJ was extra, you heard right not OWO , even a covered BJ was extra. Now I’m sure she is not the only WG doing this, the big issue is that it was nowhere in the text, not only that but the text I received had a list of extras and this was not on it.

The irony of this is that I technically didn't have much problem with this, I was willing to go grab the 20 but had it been clearly communicated I would have just brought enough with me. I only abandoned the punt entirely once I realised she had no intention of working this out. I tried to walk after this but I had already given my money, yes I know this is a rookie error but never have I come across this in the years I’ve done this. I even tried to meet her half way and said I would go get the extra 20 and come back and she said if I leave I have to pay again. Ended up arguing with her and the security for about 5 minutes for my money back, they were playing extremely dishonest word games and semantics saying OWO extra also meant BJ so it didn’t need to state it and that she already provided service so no money back (her twerking for literally max 30 seconds).

I was fuming and wanted to do something I knew I shouldn’t but I had to snap out of it knowing that I had no legit reason to be there and it was after midnight. Calmed down and even tried to reason with the guy and explain this is not how you do business but their stubbornness continued.

I would be curious to know if anyone on here has been in a similar predicament but managed to get some or all their money back because I’m fairly confident that if I just decided to stay put and refuse to leave they would have had to give in.

i think you did the right thing

She is a scam artist clearly

Online koshkaj

That is very disturbing, sorry about this, OP.

Clearly she/they had decided to scam you and in a very dishonest manner too :thumbsdown:

Offline gurds

Vivastreet generally is a more risky place. Probably lot of criminals there.

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Which summer is this the Brazilian I mentioned with the big ass?