Author Topic: What positions enable a woman to get excited and really orgasm?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline MissWolf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes: 318
  •  
For me and orgasm has almost nothing to do with position and everything to do with the mental and physical stimulation and connection built during intimacy.

Offline summernirvana

Grinding on top. 100%.

Penis all the way inside as she grinds her clit on a gentleman's pelvis area.

I learnt about it when I was in my teens watching homemade, amateur, Asian couples pornos. It seems like it's their 'go to' position - and Asian women tend to be masters at it.


Offline alabama1

Grinding on top. 100%.

Penis all the way inside as she grinds her clit on a gentleman's pelvis area.

I learnt about it when I was in my teens watching homemade, amateur, Asian couples pornos. It seems like it's their 'go to' position - and Asian women tend to be masters at it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
And even if it did, I wouldn’t advise anyone to regularly take medication just to get through a day at work.

I mean, you kinda have to if you experience vascular issues after coming (not a really just a work issue) and doctors won't prescribe blood thinners. Maybe an Rx to help the female orgasm isn't as essential an Rx as say... Viagra   :D
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:18:51 am by Lilywhite »

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Is that a Hitatchi magic wand? I remember someone tried one on me during a booking

No it is a Pifco 1566 from the sixties. Long since gone but still available second hand. Hitachi magic wand is below

The original Hitachi magic wand is no longer manufactured. I still have two working models. There are current version just called a Magic Wand

I also have a Doxy which is more powerful than the Hitachi on its highest setting.

They are 'marmite' vibrators in that the power may be far too much for some women (and men) even on low settings, but heaven for others.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:02:24 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
For me and orgasm has almost nothing to do with position and everything to do with the mental and physical stimulation and connection built during intimacy.

This. Sex should not be a form of 'painting by numbers' or one size fits all.

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
Grinding on top. 100%.

Penis all the way inside as she grinds her clit on a gentleman's pelvis area.

I learnt about it when I was in my teens watching homemade, amateur, Asian couples pornos. It seems like it's their 'go to' position - and Asian women tend to be masters at it.

Totally. If you've ever seen the sex scene in season 1 of Killing Eve... That's a perfect example. Possibly not the most physically stimulating for a man, but absolutely worth it if you like to make someone O.

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 140
  •  
No it is a Pifco 1566 from the sixties. Long since gone but still available second hand. Hitachi magic wand is below

The original Hitachi magic wand is no longer manufactured. I still have two working models. There are current version just called a Magic Wand

I also have a Doxy which is more powerful than the Hitachi on its highest setting.

They are 'marmite' vibrators in that the power may be far too much for some women (and men) even on low settings, but heaven for others.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank you, I have a Doxy two models infact, but they aren't for use on me.

Vibrators do very little for me, lighter ones tickle, heavier ones just annoy me/make my pelvis vibrate. I need a different action in order to climax.

Doxys however work well on male subs, which is why I invested in a mains plug-in (albeit the slimline version) then more recently the rechargeable travel version. Although impressed with the rechargeable, the mains plug is however the most effective.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:16:26 am by Strawberry »

Offline chuck_88

Grinding on top. 100%.

Penis all the way inside as she grinds her clit on a gentleman's pelvis area.

I learnt about it when I was in my teens watching homemade, amateur, Asian couples pornos. It seems like it's their 'go to' position - and Asian women tend to be masters at it.

Professor Pornhub has entered the discussion  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5

Doxys however work well on male subs, which is why I invested in a mains plug-in (albeit the slimline version) then more recently the rechargeable travel version. Although impressed with the rechargeable, the mains plug is however the most effective.

Mains Doxy is also my current favourite for receiving  :thumbsup:

Many men are missing out on the experience.

Offline Thephoenix

Is that a Hitatchi magic wand? I remember someone tried one on me during a booking

No the original pifco massager predates the magic wand by about 50 years and advertised to women as a device to help with rheumatism etc.
Word must have soon got round the W.I. in the 1960s that it was a more convenient way to enjoy a 'special moment' rather than sitting on the twin tub. :crazy:
In those early days of my marriage a wise old aunt bought one for my wife who soon discovered it had other uses than was shown in the instructions.
They were pretty much guaranteed to produce an orgasm, but unfortunately were so loud that you could probably hear them from across the road. :(
Burying them under a old arny coat took some of the romance away :rolleyes:

Having said that, they were useful as in those days the clitoris and oral sex hadn't been invented. :D , and they were good value at 72/6d  :rolleyes:

You never said whether you enjoyed the Hitachi  :unknown: :)

Edit....Oops! Missed the earlier posts. :thumbsup:


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:43:50 am by Thephoenix »

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I mean, you kinda have to if you experience vascular issues after coming (not a really just a work issue) and doctors won't prescribe blood thinners. Maybe an Rx to help the female orgasm isn't as essential an Rx as say... Viagra   :D

Interesting that you use Rx.

Of course they won't prescribe blood thinners. Why would they? To do so would be dangerous. They may prescribe beta-blockers as discussed earlier. I assume you have monitored your BP both generally and in relation to sexual activity?

Clearly the headaches are an issue for you?

Offline RandomGuy99

Others find sitting in front of this to be quite orgasmic

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

I usually find the position of me opening my wallet and saying “Shall I pay extra for that”

Gets them very excited.

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
Interesting that you use Rx.

Of course they won't prescribe blood thinners. Why would they? To do so would be dangerous. They may prescribe beta-blockers as discussed earlier. I assume you have monitored your BP both generally and in relation to sexual activity?

Clearly the headaches are an issue for you?

I have very low blood pressure which may be related but apparently the headaches are a common issue so just have to put up with it  :unknown:

Offline koshkaj

Others find sitting in front of this to be quite orgasmic

Hidden Image/Members Only

This would work for me. DE issues be damned :D

Offline OakTree

Personally I don’t mind if they are faking it. I’m inclined to think they are anyway, just as long as they are not over doing it and it is then obviously fake.

It’s all fantasy and make believe so why shouldn’t the apparent orgasm be. Just like when they tell you how big and hard your dick is.  :D

Offline MaxVerstappen

This is one of the most stupidest threads ever created on UKP! Congratulations

Offline Malvolio

Personally I don’t mind if they are faking it. I’m inclined to think they are anyway, just as long as they are not over doing it and it is then obviously fake.

It’s all fantasy and make believe so why shouldn’t the apparent orgasm be. Just like when they tell you how big and hard your dick is.  :D

Not sure I'm ready to be told my dick is small and limp