Author Topic: What positions enable a woman to get excited and really orgasm?  (Read 1905 times)

Offline simon07

I must admit despite a goodly number of punts, really memorable WG orgasms are rare. So what positions catch the G spot?

I remember Toni-Anne in Leicester shaking to sideways spoons.
Louise in Milton Keynes had a leg shaking one in flat doggie.
Parissa after 120 thrusts in doggie position in Milton too.
Quiet a few with oral of course, esp Bella in Sheffield, she was super sensitive after just a few licks
Barbie Thai in Nottingham in Cowgirl and tightened up her legs as she got there
Isabella in St Albans insisted I use fingers to finish her off and who am I to refuse?

Of course, WG probably do not want one as it messes their day and yet some do.
The aim for me is to have my nanosecond orgasm - it was so much better a decade ago (that’s aging for you).
I find it hard to get a WG over the line especially when they want it, same for you?


Offline chuck_88

I must admit despite a goodly number of punts, really memorable WG orgasms are rare. So what positions catch the G spot?

I remember Toni-Anne in Leicester shaking to sideways spoons.
Louise in Milton Keynes had a leg shaking one in flat doggie.
Parissa after 120 thrusts in doggie position in Milton too.
Quiet a few with oral of course, esp Bella in Sheffield, she was super sensitive after just a few licks
Barbie Thai in Nottingham in Cowgirl and tightened up her legs as she got there
Isabella in St Albans insisted I use fingers to finish her off and who am I to refuse?

Of course, WG probably do not want one as it messes their day and yet some do.
The aim for me is to have my nanosecond orgasm - it was so much better a decade ago (that’s aging for you).
I find it hard to get a WG over the line especially when they want it, same for you?

Rarely try to be honest, I’m there for my pleasure not theirs.  :cool:

Offline anonymouse72

Missionary with a pillow under her arse and her legs over your shoulders. It's worked well for a few Thais recently. Hold her thighs together for greater traction too.

Offline Barneypunt

Hilarious that you’re asking a bunch of men this instead of just asking a woman

Offline mr.bluesky

Openning your wallet, that's usually the start.

Offline alabama1

Hilarious that you’re asking a bunch of men this instead of just asking a woman
He might get arrested if he asks a random woman

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  

Of course, WG probably do not want one as it messes their day and yet some do.


Why would it mess with our day?

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Hilarious that you’re asking a bunch of men this instead of just asking a woman

What's a G spot? Is it part of the clitoris?

See also https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462024.0

Offline Paul9144

So what positions catch the G spot?

Doggy, get her to arch her back, face down/arse up and angle your cock upwards.

Missionary with a pillow under her arse and her legs over your shoulders. It's worked well for a few Thais recently. Hold her thighs together for greater traction too.

This one comes straight to mind, minus the pillow (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=453493.0), it worked very well.

Offline Barneypunt

He might get arrested if he asks a random woman

I’m sure there are more options other than ‘men’ and ‘random woman’. Such as ‘asking one of the 300 women you’ve paid for sex about sex’.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 10:55:49 am by Barneypunt »

Offline RandomGuy99

SPs mostly prefer not to orgasm on bookings as it takes a lot out of them and they've got a day of sex ahead of them.

Bookings are about you enjoying yourself and cumming not making the SP cum, so don't get fixated on making the SP cum.

Women just like men are all different so just because one position or act works for one SP doesn't mean it will work for others.

Imagine if you were working as a male escort and you had random women turn up 6 times a day all demanding that you orgasmed for them. It would get old pretty quickly and you'd soon start asking people not to make you orgasm.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 11:32:24 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Colston36

Hilarious that you’re asking a bunch of men this instead of just asking a woman

Ridiculous: like asking the surgeon not the patient.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Why would it mess with our day?

Perhaps not yourself, but it can for some. You must surely know why?


Offline B4bcock


Offline Harry Monk

I must admit despite a goodly number of punts, really memorable WG orgasms are rare. So what positions catch the G spot?

I remember Toni-Anne in Leicester shaking to sideways spoons.
Louise in Milton Keynes had a leg shaking one in flat doggie.
Parissa after 120 thrusts in doggie position in Milton too.
Quiet a few with oral of course, esp Bella in Sheffield, she was super sensitive after just a few licks
Barbie Thai in Nottingham in Cowgirl and tightened up her legs as she got there
Isabella in St Albans insisted I use fingers to finish her off and who am I to refuse?

Of course, WG probably do not want one as it messes their day and yet some do.
The aim for me is to have my nanosecond orgasm - it was so much better a decade ago (that’s aging for you).
I find it hard to get a WG over the line especially when they want it, same for you?


You count your thrusts ?  :)

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 140
  •  
Some women never orgasm through penetration, some require clitoral stimulation, some require both, some some other combination.

There isn't a one fits all recipe.


Offline RandomGuy99

Some fake it to get you to stop   :lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5

Offline mr.bluesky


Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
Perhaps not yourself, but it can for some. You must surely know why?

I can't say I do, no, unless they're new to the job  :unknown:

1. Stay hydrated
2. Plastic sheets if you need them
3. Half an hour at least between clients
4. Pop an ibuprofen or similar an hour before you start work.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 01:02:15 pm by Lilywhite »

Offline finn5555

I have the opposite problem I cannot stop them from cumming  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Stevelondon

What's a G spot? Is it part of the clitoris?

See also https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462024.0


There’s a documentary on the clitoris tonight on iplayer …… the red button…… if you can find it 🤷🏼

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I can't say I do, no, unless they're new to the job  :unknown:

1. Stay hydrated
2. Plastic sheets if you need them
3. Half an hour at least between clients
4. Pop an ibuprofen or similar an hour before you start work.

Is 4 so you can say "not tonight I have a headache"  :D

That list is to mitigate some possible side effects and would equally apply to men, but it doesn't address the main issue about how many women feel post orgasm. I am sure they benefit yourself and others, but as you know the female orgasm is hugely complex and variable especially in comparison to us males. How they feel post orgasm is equally variable and often unpredictable.

Some may feel extreme physical tiredness, sleepiness and become totally drained and exhausted. Psychologically they may feel euphoric (and come back down to earth with the reality) or suffer with Post Coital Dysphoria and feel really down.

In either case these symptoms matter far more, if you then have to have sex again with another stranger that day, rather than just going to sleep etc. 

Then for some women there is the guilt factor.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 01:58:24 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5

There’s a documentary on the clitoris tonight on iplayer …… the red button…… if you can find it 🤷🏼

You need your coat again Steve  :D

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
Is 4 so you can say "not tonight I have a headache"  :D

That list is to mitigate some possible side effects and would equally apply to men, but it doesn't address the main issue about how many women feel post orgasm. I am sure they benefit yourself and others, but as you know the female orgasm is hugely complex and variable especially in comparison to us males. How they feel post orgasm is equally variable and often unpredictable.

Some may feel extreme physical tiredness, sleepiness and become totally drained and exhausted. Psychologically they may feel euphoric (and come back down to earth with the reality) or suffer with Post Coital Dysphoria and feel really down.

In either case these symptoms matter far more, if you then have to have sex again with another stranger that day, rather than just going to sleep etc. 

Then for some women there is the guilt factor.  :hi:

No, 4 is because of the vascular changes that the brain can go through post-orgasm. Obviously using beta blockers is vastly preferred, but treating the symptoms seems to be the usual way doctors see the way to go with women, rather than Rxing for a prevention  :dash:

As for the others points. Meh, this can happen for many other reasons post-booking. I think the likelihood of faking an orgasm to get rid of someone difficult and then taking the rest of the day off to recover is more likely for those who do fake tbh.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 02:12:06 pm by Lilywhite »

Offline yesbby

I asked a particularly hot SP what turns her on.. 'money', was her answer after a moment's pause. I think that's a brilliant line

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
I asked a particularly hot SP what turns her on.. 'money', was her answer after a moment's pause. I think that's a brilliant line

In bed?

Eating pizza.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
No, 4 is because of the vascular changes that the brain can go through post-orgasm. Obviously using beta blockers is vastly preferred, but treating the symptoms seems to be the usual way doctors see the way to go with women, rather than Rxing for a prevention  :dash:

Yes I know that. It was an attempt at humour  ;)

There has been a fairly recent thread about post sex/orgasm headache etc. Doctors will indeed generally avoid the beta-blocker approach in most cases.

I think the likelihood of faking an orgasm to get rid of someone difficult and then taking the rest of the day off to recover is more likely for those who do fake tbh.

Not sure what you mean?


Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  
Yes I know that. It was an attempt at humour  ;)

There has been a fairly recent thread about post sex/orgasm headache etc. Doctors will indeed generally avoid the beta-blocker approach in most cases.

Not sure what you mean?

I mean that I think the 'orgasm day ruining' thing would not be the thing that actually ruined someone's day. But I think it's best if I leave it there. I think a lot of SPs must have missed their callings as thespians.
 

Online koshkaj

Why would it mess with our day?

Most of the SPs i see tend to orgasm from receiving oral (yes, i know this is probably in my head, but bear with me), which naturally involves quite a lot of clitoral stimulation. this can result in quite a powerful finish for her and sometimes i am told that she just wants to sleep and relax for the next few hours which she can't do because she has other bookings. some others have told me a good finish leaves them completely uninterested in sex for the rest of the day which similarly affects further bookings. i have only had 2 SPs who told me that they did not want to cum (one was a bizarre experience with a Thai lady) but the other gave this as her reason.

i don't have as much success with penetrative sex, most SPs (seem to) enjoy it, but it can be harder to gauge a genuine finish so i have to go on if they tell me or not (i rarely ask unless i am sure and am teasing them). i booked an SP recently for 2 hours as her first customer of the day who afterwards told me she needed to take the rest of the day off and was cancelling her bookings (whether she actually did this, i do not know).

i have been apologetically banned from visiting some SPs early in the day as a result, which seems like a lot of effort to go through for something which is not a genuine issue. have experienced a similar response in my relationships with civvies (hopefully not because they had a queue of punters unbeknownst to me) :unknown:

**reading this back, it comes across as quite boastful and that is not my intention. i am genuinely curious if this is just crap SPs say to punters to swell their egos, or if it really is an issue for (some of) them.**

To the OP - i think it is different for every woman, there is no one size fits all
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 03:08:46 pm by koshkaj »

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  

**reading this back, it comes across as quite boastful and that is not my intention. i am genuinely curious if this is just crap SPs say to punters to swell their egos, or if it really is an issue for (some of) them.**



I plead the 5th!

I don't fake orgasms and I've never had an issue with anything post O.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I mean that I think the 'orgasm day ruining' thing would not be the thing that actually ruined someone's day. But I think it's best if I leave it there. I think a lot of SPs must have missed their callings as thespians.

A difficult punter may indeed be a common reason for a ruined day, but control over preventing that may be limited?

For that group of SPs who are likely to be affected by the post orgasm 'consequences' under discussion, then she has much more control over avoiding that scenario by avoiding having an orgasm. This can either be by stopping or faking and therefore not needing the rest of the day to recover.

To be clear many SPs have no issue with post orgasm symptoms and just go with the flow. That assumes of course that they are with a punter who is capable of playing a competent part in producing said orgasm.

Re thespians, then yes surely part of the job as and when required, though this will inevitably range from amateur dramatics to hollywood level. Then of course many simply have no desire to put on a show or are uncomfortable with it, resulting in either the 'real thing' or nothing.

Offline Fitsarahgfe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 87
  • Likes: 63
  •  
I can't say I do, no, unless they're new to the job  :unknown:

1. Stay hydrated
2. Plastic sheets if you need them
3. Half an hour at least between clients
4. Pop an ibuprofen or similar an hour before you start work.

I’ve been in the business for years, so I’m not new to this. I feel exhausted after an orgasm and have no energy for anything afterwards, I feel emotionless and foggy. So I keep that strictly for my private life. Even RO used to be tiring for me, so I don’t offer it anymore.

I’m not going to start taking ibuprofen to change that  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 03:57:15 pm by Fitsarahgfe »

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 324
  •  
  • Reviews: 5

I don't fake orgasms and I've never had an issue with anything post O.

That's good to hear  :thumbsup:

The ibuprofen is effective then?


Offline simon07

Maybe after Apple Pie?

I’m having what she is having (WHEN HARRY MET SALLY)

Online koshkaj

I’ve been in the business for years, so I’m not new to this. I feel exhausted after an orgasm and have no energy for anything afterwards, I feel emotionless and foggy. So I keep that strictly for my private life. Even RO used to be tiring for me, so I don’t offer it anymore.

I’m not going to start taking ibuprofen to change that  :lol:

Good to know.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 04:46:21 pm by koshkaj »

Offline simon07


You count your thrusts ?  :)

I used to come too early at one time. I do more gentle thrusts, harder thrusts make me come early, not sure why?

If i can get to hundred, then it’s a goal. I try to count slower though.

Funny enough rather than counting sheep, i find counting my memorable thrusting-fucks helps me sleep quicker.

Offline Pillowtalk

Rarely try to be honest, I’m there for my pleasure not theirs.  :cool:

Absolutely agree.

Online RyanM92

Prone bone with legs together, ass arch slightly up and doggy where the girl is leaned back on your cock at like a 45 degrees angle always works for me to get the WG more vocal and moaning. Definitely isn't making them cum but it's doing something or they are stroking my ego whilst I stroke away  :lol:

I used to come too early at one time. I do more gentle thrusts, harder thrusts make me come early, not sure why?

Similar here! Harder thrusts in doggy gets me to finish very quickly. However, gentle slow strokes I can go a little longer.. problem is the testosterone and manly urge to pound her in that position takes over especially when the WG is giving vocals to do so. They know our Achilles' heel!  :dash:

Offline B4bcock

:D Not sure I am still looking.

Well if you can't find it there's no hope at all for the rest of us!! :D

Offline Thephoenix


Offline Thephoenix

Some women never orgasm through penetration, some require clitoral stimulation, some require both, some some other combination.

There isn't a one fits all recipe.

Yes that's my experience too.
I find having Dupuytren's contracture also  helps when using the yellow pages method of klitarel organisms.
If not one of these little babies usually does the trick.  :rolleyes:
You might remember me. I carry one  around in my duffel bag to all my punts. :D


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 06:44:06 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hilarious that you’re asking a bunch of men this instead of just asking a woman

+1

AND they will all be different, one may like a certain position for orgasm whist another will prefer a different one.

Offline jamiekinkxxx


Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 26
  •  

I’m not going to start taking ibuprofen to change that  :lol:

The ibuprofen is to counteract post orgasm 'thunderclap' headaches.

Offline Nomerzypuntr

I didn’t think it’s great idea to make them cum instead do what we want  :angelgirl:
I agreed with others about the positions mentioned here, RO ofcourse.

And if anyone curious abt this,
1. simply ask the SP (if there’s a regular)
2. if it’s a new girl, try to book atleast hourly booking, book slot before she finishes work- late bookings.
 
Still I’m not sure abt cumming, bt you can see a woman in excitement. Forpelays- gentle kisses, touching, massages, RO, rimming. Ask them about what position they like the most.

Offline campkh

More than half of women can’t cum by penetration.

Reverse oral gives more chances to make them cum, and they will also need be relaxed. 

Online advent2016

I know a few regs that really seem to enjoy FK and RO after emptying my wallet. Some others have said that dishing out corporal punishment or first time fucking a man with a strap-on gives them a genuine orgasm.

I enjoy these mad threads

Offline Fitsarahgfe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 87
  • Likes: 63
  •  
The ibuprofen is to counteract post orgasm 'thunderclap' headaches.

I get that. But it doesn’t help with the other symptoms, which can indeed “ruin the day” for some. And even if it did, I wouldn’t advise anyone to regularly take medication just to get through a day at work.

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 140
  •  
Yes that's my experience too.
I find having Dupuytren's contracture also  helps when using the yellow pages method of klitarel organisms.
If not one of these little babies usually does the trick.  :rolleyes:
You might remember me. I carry one  around in my duffel bag to all my punts. :D


Hidden Image/Members Only

Is that a Hitatchi magic wand? I remember someone tried one on me during a booking