Author Topic: EnglishPetiteRose - Heathrow Hotel  (Read 82 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8879190) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mangochut

External Link/Members Only

Was looking to burn some time around the Heathrow area while waiting for a flight in Sep/Oct.
Saw a review on this SW before saying they flaked just before the meet... I thought I might get a different result... I didn't  :dash:


Messaged Rose in the morning to book. Got fairly quick responses and details on parking at the hotel.

Checked in 2 hours before the meet.. All good, she's looking forward to it

Arrived 15 mins early and message her to say I'm ready when she's free. I get back a message saying that she has to cancel and an apology.
I then get no response from her after this.

Seems like a common pattern now based on UKP and AW feedback.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:47:00 am by mangochut »