Author Topic: Stunning Gaby - Uxbridge - TOFTT  (Read 95 times)


1 review(s) for stunning-gaby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Didn't see any reviews on Gaby so decided to TOFTT. Location is Uxbridge UB7 near West Drayton. Not a nice area at night, in hindsight should have avoided it but my dick was in control....

Comms managed by maid. Girl doesn't speak much English when I got there. She wasn't attractive as I saw on AW photos. Facially would rate 4 or 5 and body wise may be a 6 if we switch off the lights.

Paid 60 for 15 mins, she also 80 for 30 mins and 120 for an hour. Everything is basically extras baby 30 owo 30 fk which I wasn't interested and just wanted to get it done and over with.

Started with OW and she literally did it for 20 seconds and tried to mount on me. I told her politely and firmly to carry on which she did for another 5 mins before mounting on. We then switched over to doggy then mish to finish.

She didn't do anything wrong and did what it says on the tin but I just didn't enjoy it. It's frustrating as nowadays I find it really hard to find a WG that I like. And also it seems that I'm punting 80% Brazilian.... Brits are too expensive and hardly any good EE and Thais are now also expensive at 120hh.... thoughts?

I keep saying this but I'd never want to go near West Drayton / Uxbridge again. Which other parts of London would you absolutely avoid? Peckham, Barking? Gants Hill was one of the worst I've seen recently. It seems like most places in London nowadays are hell hole.

P.S. I've been to Japan recently. It feels like London is a third world unless you're in a little patch like Notting Hill Chelsea Mayfair Knightsbridge.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:47:06 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline koshkaj

It's frustrating as nowadays I find it really hard to find a WG that I like.

You are not alone in this. It happens to me a lot too.

Quote
And also it seems that I'm punting 80% Brazilian....

They have taken over the London escort market. It's pretty much unavoidable. Service i have found can be very variable and unfortunately more often than not, it can depend on your age and attractiveness leading to some quite a few meh punts that others have raved about. On the other hand, if you persevere there can be some good ones to be found. In my experience, usually outside the capital, but that's another story...

Quote
Brits are too expensive

Agreed, but once again, outside the capital, costs are cheaper and the girls are better. North of England has some heavy hitters. London is high-cost, low return a lot of the time.

Quote
Thais are now also expensive at 120hh

120hh must be the exception surely? i punt quite a lot of Thais and most of the time i am seeing 80-100hh? They are pretty much the go-to low cost providers along with Hungarians.

Quote
I keep saying this but I'd never want to go near West Drayton / Uxbridge again. Which other parts of London would you absolutely avoid? Peckham, Barking? Gants Hill was one of the worst I've seen recently. It seems like most places in London nowadays are hell hole.

Croydon for me. Don't really like Finsbury Park either, but Rachel Thai is there. East/North London are never going to be nice and shiny, sounds like you probably don't want to go any further East than Canary Wharf.

Quote
P.S. I've been to Japan recently. It feels like London is a third world unless you're in a little patch like Notting Hill Chelsea Mayfair Knightsbridge.

Have not been to Japan in a very long time but agree with this, it's pretty shit nowadays, tbh.