Author Topic: Lily Fantasy Girl - Baker Street  (Read 326 times)


7 review(s) for Lily fantasy Girl (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

My second meeting with Lily. She's now based near Baker Street / Edgware Road. She's independent and managed her own comms. Was difficult to get a booking in, guess she's busy then.

Paid 120hh for 30 mins. No extras mentioned. She also charges 180 for the hour if you fancy a longer meeting.

Facially would rate 6 or 7 and body wise would rate 8. This time I went for OW, I'm sure she would do OWO if I had asked. It was not as toothy as last time and was quite enjoyable. Banged her in doggy first before finishing mish. Would have liked her to go for cowgirl or reverse but didn't get to it.

Overall a good meeting and service still good, not sure if I'd meet for 3rd time but would be good plan B if I'm near the area.