XxSensual_MiaxX
External Link/Members Only£160/1hour (as booked)
It gives me no pleasure to post this negative review of Mia but when you get fucked around, others need to know that it’s possible and a reflection of how Mia regards her customers.
I’ve wanted to see Mia for ages and when she popped up in Cambridge (one of her regular haunts) it fortunately coincided with my availability. She advertised that she would be in the city on a particular day but actually she wasn’t available until the day after – not a problem, girls often do this. I batted off a message the day before and booked for the next day. Mia asked me to message before 9 on the day to confirm, which I duly did. I heard nothing back but I wasn’t unduly perturbed as this is not unusual (especially if the girl is travelling) and I set off on the, not insubstantial, journey. Just a note, my WhatsApp message remained undelivered for quite some time and when it was, I assumed that Mia had turned her phone on for the day.
I arrived in really good time as is my wont and I sent over a WhatsApp to say that I was parked up and could she message when ready with the address. I heard nothing back and I was starting to feel that this may not happen (this can often be the case and the punt to still go ahead as you all will know).
The booked time came and went and at a few minutes or so after the agreed time, I sent another message asking whether we were on. Nothing heard, I waited another 10 minutes and then left thoroughly pissed off.
Nearly an hour and a half after the original booked time I got a message from Mia with some cock and bull story about having overslept. I said, not a problem, can I book for 30 minutes from now. She replied back saying no, and offering a time in the late afternoon which really didn’t work for me.
I realise that for Mia to see me at my preferred time she would probably have had to move another booking back but she was the one that messed me around in the first place.
My interest in seeing Mia has completely evaporated which is probably just as well as I’m sure that she wouldn’t see me now anyway having blotted her otherwise relatively good record.
Recommended? Not if this is how she regards punters
Revisit? I'm not that stupid