External Link/Members OnlyFee: £180 for 1 hour.
Comms: Very good. Quick and efficient. I messaged on WhatsApp and got an immediate reply to arrange, with further messages directing me as I was on my way.
Girl: Fit late 20s/early 30s Polish girl with long blonde hair, a tight body with natural boobs and a curvy ass. Really nice personality, friendly and welcoming.
Punt: I visited Nicolle at her place in Leyton on a recent trip to London..As mentioned, comms were quick and easy with no messing around. She messaged when I was off the tube to direct me to her place which was clean and tidy. Nicolle was wearing a bra, thong and stockings (I hadn't requested any particular outfit) and looked really fit. We immediately hugged and kissed hello and I had a good feeling straight away. Paid the fee and we got onto the bed together for some kissing and mutual touching and eventually clothes were discarded. Nicolle has a lovely body with C/D cup natural tits and a slim, toned figure. I found her very attractive facially with her blue eyes and long blonde hair. I partook of some RO and enjoyed eating her pussy which was perfectly clean and tasted great. She returned the favour, giving me OWO with plenty of spitting, drooling and DT down to the base. I'm not particularly big but she took my whole length with ease and gagged a little which I really enjoyed. Condom on and we fucked in mish, doggy and prone interspersed with lots more DFK. First pop was a CIM finish which felt great and Nicolle made sure I was completely done before going to spit. A nice sensual massage followed for a few minutes before Nicolle got me going again with more OWO. We fucked again, cycling through positions until I was ready to cum, this time finishing on her face. After the fun we had a chat about this and that and I was offered a shower which was taken. More chatting about general stuff as we dressed and I was away with a hug and kiss on the hour with no hint of being rushed out.
Overall: I had a great time with Nicolle and would definitely re-book when I'm in London next. She's fucking fit, can hold a good conversation and she offers a wide range of services at a very reasonable rate. 10/10.