Author Topic: Sofia Escobar - Glasgow  (Read 1073 times)


7 review(s) for Sofia Escobar (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chuck_88

External Link/Members Only

Duration - 1 hour
Cost - £150 for the hour plus £70 for anal.  £50 for OWO is also on offer but never opted for this, bit pricey and OW is fine by me.
Location - flat in Royston.

I will preface this by saying I am nudging close to the half century of punts via AW this year, have always had great time with Brazilians and have a few personal favourites who I have seen on a fairly regular basis. 

Sofia is from Columbia, no relation to Pablo I think  :D 

She is right up there with the best of the Brazilian girls for me, had a brilliant 1 hour with her. 

Kind of new she was a safe bet as she has excellent feedback on here and I would completely endorse every one of the positive reviews she has had, here is another one for her and the fact she only has positive reviews is fairly telling.

One of the previous posters said she reminded him a bit of Dua Lipa and I can totally see why he thought that, she is gorgeous and also reminded me a bit of her.

Communication and Set Up

Sofia had been on my radar for ages but had never got round to setting up a meet, one cold rainy weekday in September I decided to remedy that and sent off whats app which was responded to immediately.   

From me messaging her to setting foot in her flat was under 1 hour, superb communication couldn't have been simpler or easier.

Location

Sofia has a flat in one of the high rises in Royston area. 

I used to frequent these flats circa 20 years ago, back in my drink and drug days, I lost many a weekend in various flats in here, so was another walk down memory lane for me  :cool:

Flat was decent enough from the little I seen of it, massive tv on the bedroom wall and an even bigger one in her living room.  Could probably be doing with a new bed, it evidently has seen a lot of action.

Arrival / First Impression


Arrived and let Sofia know I was parking my car and she replied with the flat number, so made my way up. 

Never seen a soul from walking from my car to arriving at her flat which is half way up the block. 

I daresay that is due to the time of day I was there, these flats used to be fairly lively at night time and at the weekend from memory with lots of people milling about usually so worth bearing in mind.

Sofia opened the door and welcomed me in wearing a long black see through piece of lingerie, she looked fabulous. 

A proper fit South American womanly shape to her, big natural ass, big juicy natural tits, and big hips and tiny waist.  She is a beautiful looking girl, very pretty and she really suits the red hair she rocks.  Her body is unreal, curves in all the right places so if this is the shape of women you like you won't get many bodies than Sofia's.

She looks great in her photos on AW but she looks even better in the flesh.  She told me she was 30 which I would reckon is about right.

The Action

Got into the bedroom and Sofia had some nice techno / house music playing which I liked, I'm not a fan of punting in silence, I do like some background music. Sorted out the payment via transfer quickly and got down to business.

Sofia started by giving me nice sultry lap dance, swaying and gyrating her lovely big ass in front of my face before stepping out of her lacey lingerie and continuing to dance in front of me and then grinding her ass down into my lap and onto my cock. 

This was all it took to get me rock hard, she looked very very sexy.

Next, lay on the bed and we must have DFK'd for a good 10 minutes, she is a brilliant kisser. 

I was squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples as we kissed and rubbing her clit, she soon became very very wet.  She was giving me a nice hand job as we kissed getting me more and more turned on.

After what felt like an age of kissing, on with the condom and she gave me a pretty decent OW, bit of deepthroat in there which was great, but I really wanted to fuck her by this point which I think she could tell. 

She climbed on top and rode me in CG with my dick in her pussy first of all, she rode me for a good 5 minutes like this, all the while leaning forward and letting me suck her big juicy tits and French kissing the life out me. 

Next she slipped it out and eased me inside her arse and rode me slowly in CG before gradually getting harder and harder, she was moaning and groaning like hell by this point.

Once she had run out of steam she climbed off and then we lay side by side and i rattled her arse to completion for the first pop.

She then gave me a pretty good massage for around 15 minutes or so while we waited for me to be ready for round 2.

Round 2 started the same as the first with some good OW, stood up and fucked her in doggy for a bit then she lay on her back and I fucked the life out her in missionary, in her pussy at first and then finished in the bag in her arse, I was an absolute sweaty mess by the end up but had a most enjoyable hour with a seriously sexy girl.

She was an excellent kisser throughout and seemed to enjoy the kissing nearly as much as I did.

Conclusion

Have already returned to see her and had another great time with her, I would highly recommend her to anyone.

She really got into the spirit of things which always helps and seems to genuinely enjoy her job.

She told me she splits her time between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen and say's she really enjoys staying in Scotland, so hopefully be here for a while.

The only slight negative is her English is pretty basic and the conversation with her was very limited but wasn't a big deal for me as the rest of the meet was so good.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2026, 08:01:07 pm by chuck_88 »

Offline Markmarkr

Great review Chuck on the hotlist she goes

Offline koshkaj

Yet another SP that has been languishing on my hot list that is nowhere near me and unlikely to be.

Getting harder and harder to resist booking a plane ticket for the day to double up with Sofia and Nicollette  :D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 12:26:30 am by koshkaj »