Author Topic: Big Bum Victoria - Aldgate East  (Read 1929 times)


27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8047465) (23 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The Abstract

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£170 for 45 minutes. The prices on her page is for the basic service which is kissing, oral with and sex in different positions. If you want GFE you just add £30 and she will offer deep throat, owo, sloppy bj, reverse oral and domination.

CIM is £30 extra and foot fetish is £20. I didn't pay for either

She's based close to Aldgate East and will give you the code to enter the building. You can either walk up two flights of stairs or take the lift to her floor.

She was dressed as requested and offered a shower. She has big fake tits, a BBL plus some tattoos on her midriff and other parts of her body I think.

She's quite ravenous and pounced on me when I returned from the shower. Kissing was frantic with lots of tongue and biting my bottom lip whilst she grabbed me tightly. She swiftly worked her way down and started some terrific and vigorous owo whilst spanking me and talking dirty. Lots of tongue use, head bobbing and pushing my cock against the inside of her cheek. Ball licking and sucking was sublime too. She could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Moved to the bed with lots more kissing before we got the condom and I began in missionary but to my surprise she lifted herself up, embraced me until we were in the lotus position and sort of started fucking me back. I've never had anyone do that before but it was great. She was very enthusiastic and whispering dirty things in my ear and I couldn't hold on much longer and finished.

Round 2 started off with more vigorous owo, ball licking and sucking, a little bit of tit wanking until I asked for the condom and her to climb on top. She's like a tiger in the bedroom. She was bouncing and grinding with real gusto and would occasionally snog my face off, grab me by my throat, stick her tits in my mouth or encourage me to spank her. It was pretty full-on. She continued with the dirty talk but I asked that she do it in Spanish which was hot. She got tired after a few minutes so we switched to missionary again and I pounded away with her cheering me on in Spanish and I finished soon after.

She's a terrific shag but I think she does back to back bookings because she was showing me her outfit for her next booking and in a not so obvious manner gently ushering me to shower and get changed. I want bothered by the ushering because my time was up but just thought I ought to mention it. She was also on her phone when I came out of the shower at the start of our meeting and in between rounds and mentioned it's a busy day.

She said she's going back to Mexico in December and will be there for 5 months. I might try to see her again before she leaves.

Online koshkaj

Nice review, totally agree that Vic is very full-on and a dirty, but fun, shag.

i found her BJ a little toothy, but she was very enthused throughout. She definitely does back to back, during my time with her, we ended on time and while she was not rushing me out, she did tell me that her next punter had already arrived and was texting her for location details.

i do envy you guys who can do 2 rounds. sometimes i cant even manage one in an hour :lol:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2026, 10:56:48 pm by koshkaj »

Offline Powerplay

« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 07:31:37 am by Powerplay »

Offline Blackandmild

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£170 for 45 minutes. The prices on her page is for the basic service which is kissing, oral with and sex in different positions. If you want GFE you just add £30 and she will offer deep throat, owo, sloppy bj, reverse oral and domination.

CIM is £30 extra and foot fetish is £20. I didn't pay for either

She's based close to Aldgate East and will give you the code to enter the building. You can either walk up two flights of stairs or take the lift to her floor.

She was dressed as requested and offered a shower. She has big fake tits, a BBL plus some tattoos on her midriff and other parts of her body I think.

She's quite ravenous and pounced on me when I returned from the shower. Kissing was frantic with lots of tongue and biting my bottom lip whilst she grabbed me tightly. She swiftly worked her way down and started some terrific and vigorous owo whilst spanking me and talking dirty. Lots of tongue use, head bobbing and pushing my cock against the inside of her cheek. Ball licking and sucking was sublime too. She could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Moved to the bed with lots more kissing before we got the condom and I began in missionary but to my surprise she lifted herself up, embraced me until we were in the lotus position and sort of started fucking me back. I've never had anyone do that before but it was great. She was very enthusiastic and whispering dirty things in my ear and I couldn't hold on much longer and finished.

Round 2 started off with more vigorous owo, ball licking and sucking, a little bit of tit wanking until I asked for the condom and her to climb on top. She's like a tiger in the bedroom. She was bouncing and grinding with real gusto and would occasionally snog my face off, grab me by my throat, stick her tits in my mouth or encourage me to spank her. It was pretty full-on. She continued with the dirty talk but I asked that she do it in Spanish which was hot. She got tired after a few minutes so we switched to missionary again and I pounded away with her cheering me on in Spanish and I finished soon after.

She's a terrific shag but I think she does back to back bookings because she was showing me her outfit for her next booking and in a not so obvious manner gently ushering me to shower and get changed. I want bothered by the ushering because my time was up but just thought I ought to mention it. She was also on her phone when I came out of the shower at the start of our meeting and in between rounds and mentioned it's a busy day.

She said she's going back to Mexico in December and will be there for 5 months. I might try to see her again before she leaves.

Seems right up my street… did you ask that she be filthy pre booking or she just did all this?

Really like what I read

Online koshkaj

Seems right up my street… did you ask that she be filthy pre booking or she just did all this?

Really like what I read

That's just how she is, mate. Pretty sure OP and others who have seen her will agree.

Based on your reviews, surprised you have not already seen her  :D
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:20:14 pm by koshkaj »

Offline Blackandmild

That's just how she is, mate. Pretty sure OP and others who have seen her will agree.

Based on your reviews, surprised you have not already seen her  :D

I might need to take the plunge  :wacko:

Offline Mario7769

Her face is censored in the pictures OP. What does she look like facially? Attractive?