Author Topic: SexythaiElla - Peterborough  (Read 500 times)


6 review(s) for SexythaiElla (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Philthepunter

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £130 - mo extras offered or taken.

The meet happened a few weeks ago and I was torn between a barely reviewed Brazillian who looked stunning in her profile pictures and Ella who had more reviews, but i knew I probably wouldn't be as attracted to. I followed my head for a change and chose to see Ella - and what a great decision it was!

Comms were quick, but I had to rush to see her due to my ideal time clashing with another appointment she had lined up. I had the choice of a 30min punt, or moving my time earlier. I decided to stick with the hour and hustle over to see her as i was in the mood for a lengthy massage after sex. Red flags were certainly there, as I knew my hour booking would be finishing just before her next punter arrived. Better to be first i thought, but I had worried that there would be a lot of clock watching.

I arrived to the block of flats, its a standard punting location near Asda in the town centre, so I knew the deal. It's quite public so timing the 'im outside' message is important. Anyway, once inside I found Ella to be super nice and fairly attractive. We started with some quick chat, I went for a shower, and then onto OWO - which was heaven. Id read another reviewer saying she spends a while sucking, and she certainly does! She alternates between deep throat and light bobbing up and down, but the technique was genuinely heaven. Id go as far as saying it's the best blowjob I've had. This went on for 20minutes or so, and I was in heaven the whole time.

Onto sex, and she struggled to get me in - i am fairly big - but once inside I could pound away. Mish, doggy and cowgirl were all on the menu. My only gripe was her fake orgasm as I came. Its fine, but just unnecessary and so fake. Anyway, it didnt ruin my enjoyment. We finished with a massage, which was great, she covered my whole body, front and back and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough, I was more conscious of the time than her! She checked her phone 2 or 3 times to see what the time was between rounds, but she made sure i had my full hour. Even at the end she was hugging me and saying she would love me to stay longer. If anything, I was the one keen to leave so I didnt run into the next guy!

All in all, this is one of the better punts I've had. Ive been on a really good streak recently and thoroughly enjoyed my time with Ella. She is one of the few girls who really maximised our time together, which is ironic based on my earlier concerns! Sure, the sex wasnt the best, but it was perfectly good and her blowjob technique was outstanding. Really enjoyed the massage too, and I will definitely be back when shes next in the area. Highly recommended.