Author Topic: AULLRA FOX - St Albans  (Read 764 times)

Offline SloeJoggs

External Link/Members Only User ID: 63654709

Comms: prompt replies to messages for a booking within hours.

Location: nice spacious apartment a short walk from St Albans Abbey station, rather conspicuous entrance but guess that helps Allura to screen potential customers.

Lady: cute slender red-headed Brazilian lady with a nice peachy bottom, a few years older than advertised though. She speaks passable English having spent some time working on these shores.

Cost: £150 for the hour + £20 for OWO and £20 for FK.

Action: I was passing though Herts so thought I’d give this SP another try and after a flurry of messages I was soon out front of apartment complex waiting to get buzzed in.

When I entered the flat Allura double checked that I was there to see her (and not flatmate Raphaela, an interactive 2Girl was also offered) after which she showed me into her spacious room.

Allura said that she was recovering from a celebration elsewhere in the UK over the previous couple of days and had only just returned to St Albans, which would explain why nobody had been able to book her since Simon07’s review on Monday.

After stashing the cash Allura was straight into kissing of the LFK variety; she did say before I paid the extra that she wasn’t one for tonsil hockey (or words and mimes to that effect) but it was enjoyable enough.

After grinding her butt on me Allura playfully pushed me onto the bed and started sucking my cock, was fairly shallow OWO (made sure I paid the extra as Simon recommended) to begin with but gradually got deeper and she gave my balls some TLC.

Then on with a dom and Allura hopped on top for cowgirl whilst i grabbed her peachy butt before some spooning and lastly missionary with more LFK.

Finished off the hour with OWO and Allura allowed me to gently facefuck her before I came.

Had a natter whilst we freshened up and Allura mentioned that she’d worked in the UK last year, so perhaps her photos will jog someone’s memory.

Verdict: an enjoyable GFE with a young(ish) Latina redhead. Allura likes it in St Albans as it feels safer than other cities she’s visited and might extend her stay by another week.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2026, 01:33:53 pm by SloeJoggs »

Offline simon07

Glad you had a good time as Viva street is a hard nut to find a genuine WG.