External Link/Members Only60 1 hour Relax Massage, +100 Body to Body & HE.
With thanks to f angel's discovery I booked in here

So when trying to book at this place is comes up 3 possible girls, Lilly, Tarah and Laylah. So no "JJ" like f angel was lucky enough to see

I booked Laylah, on the basis that f angel had stated Lilly was strictly legit, it was just a toss up between the two others. As it turned it it neednt of matter.
Having booked through website and confirmed through Whatsapp, on arrival I was seen to by Kat, she took the money, showed me to my room and did the massage.
Kat is probably late 30's, thai, short bobbed blond hair, glasses with a lovely slim figure.
The massage could of been a little firmer for my liking, but it was more than acceptable and clearly Kat knows what she is doing. A towel was placed over me and she would lift the towel depending on where she was working, there werent really any cc swipes.
As I didnt get her name at the start and the fact she wasnt a young 20 something, I did wonder if it was Lilly herself and so nothing would follow, but at the end Kat simply said "Body to Body and Happy Ending £100 ?"
I didnt haggle, paid up and she stripped naked. Touching of breasts (possibly enhanced) was encouraged but not below her waist. Didnt last long tbf, she wiped me up and washed me down with a wet towel(?) and off I went.

On the Facebook page there was a picture of another girl, though this picture has now been removed, she may have been the other girl on the premises while I was there, I only saw her briefly from behind, wasnt really my cup of tea. Its a shame they cant be more open about who is on and who is not.
While I enjoyed Kats service, I would like to sample some of the other girls and theres no way of knowing who you will get.