Author Topic: Blackpool- Full Moon massage  (Read 123 times)

Offline pantilover

Full Moon Massage - Cookson Street, Blackpool.

I initially went to Natalie's on Cookson Street, but when there was no reply at the buzzer i decided to go next door to Full Moon Massage. That turned out to be a very good call.

Firstly, Cookson St is a busy enough street but no-one seems to really take any notice to comings and goings there. As long as youre not local I'd be happy enough to be going about mischievous business in the area.

Anyway, when going to Full Moon i was greeted by a lovely friendly and smiley lady who it turned out was the lady doing the massage. I would guestimate her age to be mid to later 50's but don't let that put you off if you normally go for younger ladies. She has a stunning body and can get into positions that would make a young un in her mid 20's even say wow.

The price was £70 for a half hour for everything and the only chargeable extra was £20 more for kissing.

I get the impression due to the size of the premises that this is a 1 person business. I got a quality massage and more. Would i return. Yes, and i definitely will be soon as I'm in Blackpool every couple of months.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Links - External Link/Members Only

Same phone no - External Link/Members Only


Did you get the SP's name please mate?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
There are two rooms and in the past two girls
Was previously known as "Blackpool Thai Massage"

You dodged a bullet by missing out on Natalies.........that's really not a place where a sane man goes.
Bed fleas, dodgy wiring and hot&cold running rodents

Offline Easygoingdude

Should this not be in the North West section ?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126