Author Topic: Lapdancing clubs in Leeds with contact  (Read 148 times)

Offline somerandomfella

So living in London, and the lapdancing scene is pretty much gone. All the contact places like Ye Olde Axe have closed down. I'm in Yorkshire later this month, are there any contact lapdancing clubs in Leeds or surrounding areas please? Looking for more of a pound in a pint jar places than a swanky place. Cheers all :-)

Offline wristjob

You might like Paradise studios. Not actually a lapdance club, just a brothel where the girls mill around with the punters. I think its £10 to enter, something like £25 mins for a 15 min shag in a room. I imagine if you wanted them to dance and get groped for the £25 they would be up for that. Plenty of eye  candy in the lounge area, dunno if they would even do a dance for a tenner.

Offline Upsndowns79

You might like Paradise studios. Not actually a lapdance club, just a brothel where the girls mill around with the punters. I think its £10 to enter, something like £25 mins for a 15 min shag in a room. I imagine if you wanted them to dance and get groped for the £25 they would be up for that. Plenty of eye  candy in the lounge area, dunno if they would even do a dance for a tenner.

This place is in Sheffield and gets very little coverage in here. Never been so can’t comment.

Online YorkshireLad

You might like Paradise studios. Not actually a lapdance club, just a brothel where the girls mill around with the punters. I think its £10 to enter, something like £25 mins for a 15 min shag in a room. I imagine if you wanted them to dance and get groped for the £25 they would be up for that. Plenty of eye  candy in the lounge area, dunno if they would even do a dance for a tenner.
Those prices seem reasonable but what do the girls look like?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
So living in London, and the lapdancing scene is pretty much gone............

My eyesight must be on the way out......I initially read this as "tapdancing scene".............