Author Topic: PatriciaLatina - Paisley  (Read 718 times)


1 review(s) for PatriciaLatina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chuck_88

External Link/Members Only

Complete waste of time, unfortunately.

She has French kissing listed amongst her likes on AW, and when arranging the meet I specifically double-checked beforehand that FK was available, as it's something that's important to me.

I was told by message that French kissing would be an additional £20, which I was perfectly happy to pay.

I turned up for the meet, went into the room and was about to hand over the agreed amount plus the additional £20, only to then be told that she doesn't French kiss at all.

I'm not sure where the breakdown in communication occurred, but from my perspective I couldn't have been any clearer.

It was listed on the profile, I specifically asked about it beforehand, and I was even quoted an additional charge for it.

At that point I simply turned around and left. Thankfully I wasn't too disappointed as, in person, she wasn't particularly my type anyway.

A completely wasted journey and something that could easily have been avoided with an honest and accurate response beforehand. Based on my experience, I would tread carefully with this one.

These are the types who do my fkin box in, chancers.

Online Glesgaboy

Thanks Chuck
- helpful review and good on ye for walkin !  :cool:

Offline pilgrim

Sounds like a handler agreeing to everything that is asked, then come to the face to face the SP refuses. How many times have we heard that when it comes to the face to face the wee head over rules the brain and we go ahead with the punt despite the negatives.  Good that you stuck to your guns.  Was there any offer or requests for you to stay?

Offline chuck_88

Sounds like a handler agreeing to everything that is asked, then come to the face to face the SP refuses. How many times have we heard that when it comes to the face to face the wee head over rules the brain and we go ahead with the punt despite the negatives.  Good that you stuck to your guns.  Was there any offer or requests for you to stay?

Yeah gave me the "oh baby, stay" patter and then asked if I would like to see her friend in the room next door who apparently does FK, not sure who it was but never took her up on the offer.

Offline big-al93

Yeah gave me the "oh baby, stay" patter and then asked if I would like to see her friend in the room next door who apparently does FK, not sure who it was but never took her up on the offer.
Would almost certainly have been this one

External Link/Members Only

Been floating around a wee while now, always in the same location as each other, Perth, Ayr, Paisley ect. So usually places where there's not a load of choice if you can't travel. Patricia sounded the more promising of the 2 imho so I doubt that the older stablemate would have been up to much.

Offline chuck_88

Would almost certainly have been this one

External Link/Members Only

Been floating around a wee while now, always in the same location as each other, Perth, Ayr, Paisley ect. So usually places where there's not a load of choice if you can't travel. Patricia sounded the more promising of the 2 imho so I doubt that the older stablemate would have been up to much.

Aye, probably 2 bullets dodged.