Author Topic: Glasgow dani 1 x - Glasgow  (Read 2291 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7799654) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Neptuneus959

External Link/Members Only

Meet didn’t happen due to life happening my end.

Got in contact with Glasgow Dani via AW messages and did a bit of to and fro to sort out a meet.

The next day I had to cancel due to life like I said, gave her a good three hours notice, which is way better than the normal one or less we all get.

To which I received a “ok that’s you now put on my blocked list.”

Oh well looks like I didn’t miss much with that attitude even though her body is just how I like them.

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Shame that Dude, like her pictures. Might be tempted to give her benefit of the doubt if I find myself down in Glasgow or she rocks up in the 'Deen. Mind, bit of a shitty attitude either way.

Offline Neptuneus959

Aye, agree, have fun if you do.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
You cancelled the SP and she gets a negative for putting you on a block list. She may have come across with attitude but in my opinion a negative for her is unfair.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
You cancelled the SP and she gets a negative for putting you on a block list. She may have come across with attitude but in my opinion a negative for her is unfair.

I tend to agree.

Offline Fk1_punter


Offline Neptuneus959

Maybe it is a bit harsh to some. For me it was the attitude to me cancelling that bought the negative response.
There was nothing like, that’s ok, maybe next time, or any form of humanity in the reply from her, just bam, you’re blocked don’t try contacting me again, done.
If we get cancelled how many of us go, ok that’s you blocked and I won’t be going back to you. More like we'll say no worries hope everything is ok see you next time.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Well, the good thing is at least you took the time to review her  :hi:

It will be helpful for other members, who can decide for themselves.

Others will probably feel the same as you and find that completely unacceptable, whereas others may not.

All reviews are valuable and build a picture.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
You cancelled the SP and she gets a negative for putting you on a block list. She may have come across with attitude but in my opinion a negative for her is unfair.

Ok, since we're going into opinions, here's mine. I think you are out of order for questioning the OP's rating.

You should know the rules, his review and his rating. We all make our own judgements on reviews, but to publicly call the guy out is poor form.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Ok, since we're going into opinions, here's mine. I think you are out of order for questioning the OP's rating.

You should know the rules, his review and his rating. We all make our own judgements on reviews, but to publicly call the guy out is poor form.

You're welcome to your opinion

Offline chuck_88

Poor reply from her, shit happens. 

Online Poopster

Ok, since we're going into opinions, here's mine. I think you are out of order for questioning the OP's rating.

You should know the rules, his review and his rating. We all make our own judgements on reviews, but to publicly call the guy out is poor form.

But his review is for a booking that didn't happen because of something on his end.  The girl didn't let him down.  She didn't provide a shit service.

This is the second review (that I know of) in recent times where a girl has been left a negative review through events on the punters side.  It's within the rules of this site but is inherently unfair in my opinion.

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
But his review is for a booking that didn't happen because of something on his end.  The girl didn't let him down.  She didn't provide a shit service.

This much is true, however the rating was for neither of those reasons but for an overreaction on her part to a cancellation.

Was the rating a counter reaction to her behaviour? Certainly. Was it in itself an overreaction? Quite possibly. Does it matter a flying fuck? Absolutely not.

As ever, you read the review and reasoning and take from it what you will and make your own mind up whether you would see her or not.

Offline Golfjacket

I can see both sides here, bit harsh to be blocked when you’ve let them know that you can’t make it rather than just blanking her and not turning up, but then also on her profile she states anyone messing her around with booking will be blocked.

“I wont see anyone without any escort feedback against their profile and I wont hesitate to block anyone messing me around with bookings wether you have amazing feedback or not so please keep that in mind before wasting mine or any other girl on the sites time “

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Just a reminder of the rules, once a booking is agreed a review can be left and the rating given to the review is the choice of the reviewer.

Members are expected to read reviews, take from them the information they find useful and ignore the rest.

If anyone thinks that a negative review is unjustified after cancelling with only 3 hours notice then ignore it and don't let your judgement be swayed by it.

Offline FBman78

Whilst I may not agree with the rating, the o. p. is entitled to his opinion and has explained the incident enough for others to make an informed decision for themselves, no foul no harm.

Offline Neptuneus959

Further update to this.
I now definitely stick to my negative as I’ve just had a booking cancelled due to having bad reviews apparently. The only bad/negative interaction I’ve had is with this sp.
So to that end beware if you have to cancel with her due to life outside happening you’ll also get a black mark.
Can’t prove this but putting two and two together it’s the logical conclusion for me.

Offline Neptuneus959

Further update to this.
I now definitely stick to my negative as I’ve just had a booking cancelled due to having bad reviews apparently. The only bad/negative interaction I’ve had is with this sp.
So to that end beware if you have to cancel with her due to life outside happening you’ll also get a black mark.
Can’t prove this but putting two and two together it’s the logical conclusion for me.

Could a modorator remove this please.

Offline FBman78

Could a modorator remove this please.

Why?  He provided an update to his opinion and rating.

Offline Neptuneus959

I’m the one who started this post and now asking for a reply of mine to be removed nowt else.

Offline bluetable

I now definitely stick to my negative as I’ve just had a booking cancelled due to having bad reviews apparently. The only bad/negative interaction I’ve had is with this sp.
So to that end beware if you have to cancel with her due to life outside happening you’ll also get a black mark.
Can’t prove this but putting two and two together it’s the logical conclusion for me.
Obviously can’t be 100% sure but likely she’s put your number and a review into one of the working girl sites. I had a thread about similar happening here.  Probably time for a new punting sim if your current one is burned.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211


I doubt your post will be deleted - that usually only happens when personal information has been inadvertently shared.





Probably time for a new punting sim if your current one is burned.


Yep, you should get a new SIM.

Once you dish out a bad review, or any review to an SP who doesn't like being reviewed, your number has a high probability for being blacklisted.


Offline hairdownthere



Yep, you should get a new SIM.

Once you dish out a bad review, or any review to an SP who doesn't like being reviewed, your number has a high probability for being blacklisted.

+1, get a new SIM, I change mine every month, I don't have any reason to, but just do.  Only takes one wrong comment and that could be me blacklisted