Author Topic: Gina - Pim Siam massage/ Denmark street Bristol  (Read 148 times)

Offline domlmc

I was in Bristol centre killing time, so I decided to visit this place yesterday, as ive passed by it a few times, unfortunately it was around 5 so there alot of foot traffic.

Once in I saw 2 women, one of them explained the price and duration and the other led me a private room after I paid for an hour, the masseuse was called Gina, reckons around late 30s to early 40s, she is slim with a nice shape to her, facially pleasing and smiled alot

At this point the massage was actually decent , nice firm pressure and technique, tried some small talk but Gina wasn't much of a talker so I left her to the massage

On the flip over, I was already feeling horny and Gina noticed,  she gestured HE for 30, OwO for 60 and b2b for 80
Opted for the full price, she stripped fully and saw her body cleas more toned, had bolt on and firm ass cheeks
She wipes clean my shaft before giving a oily hand job, teasing with her tongue whilst I was fingering her, ultimate It didn't last long before I unloaded, she cleaned up, put back her clothes on , before proceeding with the rest of the massage which was equally relaxing

Overall very good massage, sadly on my part then fun part didn't long so might not have been fully VFM on my part but motherless it was enjoyable

Summary 50 for hour plus 80 for HJ,OWO, being nude