Was feeling I needed to empty my sack after having a legit massage earlier in the day. Sent a text to the number asking if there was availability that afternoon.
External Link/Members OnlyCOMMS
Fast initial response asking what time, I gave a time and she responded immediately I can do 30 mins, no anal no CIM. I agreed and then the concerning bit was another message where she wanted a photo of me before I book. I understand why I guess as it safeguards them but it’s not how I like to operate. So I left it. A few minutes later got a text asking 'is that you in your WhatsApp profile photo'. Well of course it is so I confirmed. (I know, I don’t have a punting phone 🤦).
She must of been happy with the photo so agreed and gave me the postcode.
LOCATION
I arrived and parked around the corner, called her as agreed and because she couldn’t see me asked me to walk towards her place, as I got into sight she must have been watching and on the phone said ‘you’re a lot older than your photo'. FFS I thought as in her profile she’s an older woman. I said 'no worries if I’m too old I’ll go'. She said no you’re ok and gave me door number. It was a house in a quiet road and I approached the door and walked into the porch.
THE DEED
She Opened the door, a shortish woman and to be honest I didn’t think age wise she was far behind me (early 60's). Pretty face, hair tied back wearing a black dress with huge tits. She was very friendly like a good ole east end girl. Place was spotless and she led to me a room at the rear with a nice double bed and an anti room with sink. She took my dosh (£100 for 30 mins) and offered me a sink wash to freshen up.
She went off to stash the cash I freshened up she came back in a friendly chat whereby she asked me to strip off and lie face down on the bed. She then proceeded to give me a light massage, fingernails lightly on back, she parted my legs, strokes my arse cheeks and ball sack it was very nice. She was talking mostly through this but I wasn’t bothered as I was there for more than a massage.
She asked me to turn over, I lay there and she was kneeling in between my legs and said I guess you want my tits out. Of course so she hooked them out of her dress and there they were two massive bad boys. She leant forward and I sucked on them. They were squishy, not the firmest I’ve touched but they were mahoosive. She sat back up and started a hand job on my cock. Wow she knows how to handle a cock, it was the best hj I’ve had.
She could sense I was coming so we laid on the bed (dress still on) and invited me to do oral on her. A nice clean tasting shaved pussy. She seemed to enjoy the oral, I slid a finger in and she was really tight, carried on with oral and she came after a while, it wasn’t fake as I felt all her insides throbbing as she came.
Condom on and I went mish on her it was nice but I wanted some more of her hand job. She whipped the condom off I lay down and she oiled my cock up. What proceeded was a fantastic hand job, teasing me, using her nails and great technique. I shot my load and she cleaned me up. A little more chat and I got dressed and made my way.
All in all a nice time with a mature woman. Would I return, absolutely.
PROS
Felt safe
Great hand job
Nice lady
Clean place
CONS
Titties were a bit squishy for me
Kept her dress on
I felt a little pricey for 30 mins.