Author Topic: Sasha - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 373 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

This was a Vivastreet bait and switch, unfortunately. But the switch wasnt too bad. Read on...

Hidden Image/Members Only

A 26yo German? Yes please!

I got a 26yo Hungarian with acne. NOT the girl in the picture. This one was strawberry blonde, nice B cup perky tits though.

Despite the B&S, her body made up for it. She must have been a size 6 at best, and only 7 stone wet through. Fake lips, pretty (ish) face. She's almost half my age so who am I kidding?

I brought an outfit for her to wear, which she was happy to oblige. Her manner was friendly, but business-like. No girlfriend experience here, more like she's going through the motions with an indifferent attitude about it.

Received oral with condom, 69, oral while I'm fingering her, sex in doggy and finished in the bag. She's quite tight, what with her having a small frame it didn't surprise me.

After the deed, she handed me a wetwipe and put a bathrobe on. No shower offered. No chit-chat while I'm dressing.

This seemed very much a conveyor belt operation. Had she shown even the slightest engagement or faux-attraction this could have been a low positive. But, I wouldn't return.

Any WGs in their 20's reading this: Youth is a wonderful pull in this punting game - but give us one fire-breathing whore and you'll get much more return customers.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 09:30:04 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline Blue1878

How long was the meet and how much did you pay. Any extras available