Author Topic: LilyRosa and Rosie_Lee duo. Aberdeen  (Read 1090 times)


4 review(s) for LilyRosa (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
8 review(s) for Rosie_Lee (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Disclosure, I like both of these a lot.

So a few weeks back I was around seeing Lily and as usual chatting about some of the other girls I like. Her being fairly new to the city she's quite happy to build up her social network of local working girls especially if they happen to be hot into the bargain. I then mentioned I would be seeing Rosie later in the week so casually invited her to join the party should she so choose. She needed to consult her diary but I received a message a short while later saying it was clear at the window suggested. So I run it past Rosie, like she was ever going to say no to getting inside a hot girls knickers.

All agreed I picked up Rosie outside her new flat and ran her up to Lily's cosy wee hoose not far from edge of city. Lily incall £200,Rosie outcall £250.

The rest of it was sort of a blur of OWO, RO, DFK, stroking, fondling, wee bit of spanking etc. Never actually had sex with either of them on this occasion as was transfixed watching them enjoying each other. Needless to say they got on well and exchanged details and the like before I returned Rosie back home.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 05:20:29 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Dan753640

Davey have I ever told you youre my hero

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
I'm no hero, just a filthy old bastard.